“Relaxing”

City Marshall Massage
Ranked #2 of 24 Spas & Wellness in Cardiff
More attraction details
Owner description: Award winning massage therapy. Voted "Best UK Complementary Therapy" and winning the Top honour in the World Spa Awards as "Best Therapeutic Massage" in Wales. City Marshall are sports massage specialists, who also provide clinical aromatherapy, reflexology and Shiatsu therapy sessions. Located in the heart of Cardiff city centre, within 5 minutes stroll from all major hotels, they also provide free on-site parking facilities.
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I went in to City Marshall after finding it online and after reading its good reviews and it really was a great experience. It relaxed me before my pretty stressful weekend of meeting my boyfriends entire family. I strong recommend Phillip. He was very professional and kind. Made me feel very comfortable. No awkwardness which was what I was afraid of. He talked me through the different scents. He also gave me information on what I need to do next to benefit fully n keep my skin healthy. He really knows what he is talking about. Next time I'm in Cardiff I will definitely go back.

There are newer reviews for City Marshall Massage

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Philip is very welcoming and extremely professional. It is obvious that he places great emphasis on customer care and that he treats all new and old clients equally. His recommendations, stretches and nutritional advice are an extra bonus that we did not expect. Go there for the best deep tissue sports massage as well as his wonderful insight. Very highly recommended.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

It was very needed, after a long haul flight, but the City Marshall sports massage was extremely welcome. He not only relieved the tension and the underlying stress, but also managed to pin point three or four areas of concern was were analysed and prescribed with appropriate stretches. Extremely professional - highly recommend that you visit, even on a tight schedule!

Reviewed 14 September 2013

City Marshall is great. I was struggling with sciatica but after only the first treatment there was tremendous improvement. Phillip is very knowledgeable - he tailor made my treatments and gets great results. I thoroughly recommend him.

1  Thank PaulBennett101
Reviewed 7 September 2013

City Marshall is the best Masseuse in the city of Cardiff. He offers professional service with great expertise and confidence. He treats clients with much deserved respect and makes everyone feel welcome and comfortable. Feel free to make contact and have your massages done by a truly professional and qualified masseuse

1  Thank Nell772