“FANTASTIC”

City Marshall Massage
Ranked #2 of 24 Spas & Wellness in Cardiff
More attraction details
Owner description: Award winning massage therapy. Voted "Best UK Complementary Therapy" and winning the Top honour in the World Spa Awards as "Best Therapeutic Massage" in Wales. City Marshall are sports massage specialists, who also provide clinical aromatherapy, reflexology and Shiatsu therapy sessions. Located in the heart of Cardiff city centre, within 5 minutes stroll from all major hotels, they also provide free on-site parking facilities.
Cardiff
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“FANTASTIC”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I cannot recommend Philip enough. I have suffered for over seven years with horrendous pain in my shoulders back and neck following an accident, this is the first time I have felt any relief and my circulation in my fingers has been restored after just two visits.....I will need a few more sessions due to the length of time I have suffered, but for the first time there is light at the end of the tunnel and I can't thank Philip enough....thank you for making me smile again :-) Julia

Visited November 2013
9 Thank julesanddickie

Cardiff
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Look no further...”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Over the years I've had various massages and therapies from Sri Lanka to San Francisco, but never anyone as good as Phillip. After several weeks of intensive radio and chemotherapy for throat cancer my body was in a mess - I was having reki and reflexology at the hospital but it wasn't really working. I know I needed more but wasn't sure what...I chose City Marshall after reading the reviews online and have now had 4 sessions. Combining shiatsu, deep tissue, hopi ear candles, aromatheray and hot stone massage, I feel so less stressed and much freer in movement and sleep has improved hugely. I will be a regular client hereon and cannot recommend Phillip highly enough.

Visited November 2013
8 Thank piglettomarchetto
London, United Kingdom
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Reike Massage”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I had a Reike massage before in London to do something about my sciatica. It has worked, don't ask me how. I was in cardiff at the time and had spare time before catching my train to London. My sciatica has flared up on me recently and I needed it to be in a good shape. With the assistance of my phone, I found Marshall Massage. I had an appointment the same day which was very helpful. The session was physically and spiritually healing and I desperately needed.

Visited May 2013
Coventry
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Massage”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Lovely massage in a nice room, very conveniently located in the city centre. Phillip was very experienced and professional. I would recommend it.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Max W
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“"A very gentle atmosphere to experience"”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

A very calming and stress free environment I found upon my visit. Philip especially is a very polite and informative individual who was most helpful. I would recommend City Marshall to anyone who is seeking a relaxing experience.

Visited October 2013