“authentic”

Mount Fuji
Ranked #446 of 1,275 Restaurants in Cardiff
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: I CAN NOT CAHNGE THE HOURS ! Monday to Sat should be 11.30-10pm Sunday should be 11.30-7pm
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We are sure to return. Great food, with genuine japanese character, and good service. Nice to sit in one of the booths, but everybody else seems to think so too, so they fill up quickly. Good range of food on the menu.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

A great find tucked away in the corner of the main food court in St Davids shopping centre and a welcome change from the surrounding chains. This is very much a family affair, your very looked after when dining here with friendly and attentive hosts.

A great menu offer not too complicated but just right. Can recommend the chicken keriage, the sashimi salad, chicken gyoza as well as the pork stir fry donburi (a hearty filler) and the chicken yakitori and veg tempura bento with delicious accompanyments. All washed down with green tea.

Next time your looking for a lunch with a difference head for mt Fuji, you won't be disappionted!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

The layout mimics the famous Bullet Train and the staff are very helpful. The Food is superb and the plum wine to die for. Love the place Its not the first time we've visited and it won't be the last.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

One of the best Japanese meals I have ever had. The service was brilliant and the staff were all friendly. I had teriyaki chicken and rice and it was absolutely amazing. I high recommend this place. The atmosphere is brilliant also, it reminds you of being in Japan.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

I've never written a review for a restaurant before. The service was impeccable, I took my boyfriend there after a long day of touring. Everything served is presented beautifully and although I didn't order a drink the waiter made sure he brought over a glass of water for me anyhow. Every time I'd finished my drink, he came straight over and re-filed my glass with ice cold water and bowed as he walked away. Very polite staff that made you feel at home. The seating is very private and the menu is very varied. There is a separate sushi menu. I ordered a prawn curry, I highly recommend this dish if you enjoy a mild curry like I do. My boyfriend ordered a Bento box, it was quite the box of delights. I cannot express my delight enough of my recent trip and I hope to back for my 21st Birthday meal soon.