“The best Persian restaurant”

Mowlana Persian Restaurant
Ranked #83 of 1,289 Restaurants in Cardiff
Price range: US$9 - US$16
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Mowlana is one of the finest authentic Persian restaurants in UK. Our cuisine is a fusion of ancient Persian and Modern Techniques. Mowlana sources only the best quality ingredients. All dishes are prepared on our premises daily. Mowlana is the place where you can try quality Persian food in clean and nicely decorated restaurant with a great atmosphere.
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I visited Mowlana several times ,I love persian restaurant , I went there last week that was perfect good quality number one ,,,helpful and friendly waitress ,the food was great specially Kebabs and starter with bread !! So delicious . the price was ok good value , I recommended to all my family & friends .good luck

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I go to mowlana every week and I really love it.staff are so friendly ,good is great and the price is good.it is a tidy and nice place.not to be missed.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I went there for the first time today with my work mates. I was overall very impressed with the quality of the food, seating plan and the friendly service. The prices are very reasonable and i advise you to try the lamb kofta and strip of joogeh(chicken).

Keep up the good work Ramie;-)

1  Thank Fitness_86
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Lovely staff who put up with us dancing around, food was delicious and great value for money. Would definitely recommend!

1  Thank John M
Reviewed 20 April 2014

came across this restaurant by chance while spending couple of days in Cardiff. The food was so good the service was great and really good value for money. When ever i go to Cardiff in the future I shall definitely be booking a table again. I had the Gormeh Sabzi and my daughter had the Bargh both really well cooked and tasted divine. Really good portion size. Safron rice really good.
Would highly recommend this place. Not to be missed!

1  Thank StaffordshireRayray