“Lovely fresh pasties and paninis”
Review of Cornish Bakehouse

Cornish Bakehouse
Ranked #7 of 8 Bakeries in Cardiff
Cuisines: Fast food
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Lovely fresh pasties and paninis”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Award winning pasties and my personal favourite the chicken and bacon panini! Delicious! I took my boyfriend who was a Greggs fan but needless to say I converted him to Cornish bakehouse, be mindful it does get very busy at lunch times. However they usually seem to be well staffed. Now plenty more seating which is good for summer when it gets warmer!

Visited March 2014

“Delicious pasties”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I have been coming here regularly since I was a small child and have never had anything other than delicious food here. The pasties taste wonderful, are filling and make a very cheap lunch. On top of this, as a vegetarian it is lovely that there is usually a choice of 6 different vegetable pasties (as well as veggie sausage rolls, pizza slices and baked potato) as opposed to the usual choice of cheese and onion or nothing you get in most bakeries. Can't recommend enough!

• Visited April 2014
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Regular visitor, for a reason!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Everything this place sells is great, I grab a pasty on the regular when I'm doing 12 hours shifts at work just down the road, and they really do save my life! Why bother with gregs when this place is the same price and infinitely better?

The sweets are very good, but my personal favourite is the broccoli, blue cheese and sweetcorn pasty. Laaaavly.

The only bad experience I've had is one of the slices I had tasted a little stale, but they instantly replaced it for a fresh one - I would guess it was because they were closing in 5 minutes, so no biggy.

• Visited October 2013
Burnley, United Kingdom
“The BEST pasties!”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We love the Cornish Bakehouse. Genuine cornish pasties now available outside of Cornwall. Can't be beaten for quality, size, taste. Best of all is that they do a great selection of vegi pasties.
Also try their Cornish heavy (like a rock cake).

• Visited August 2013