“A very pleasant surprise and great value”
Review of Cornish Bakehouse

Cornish Bakehouse
Ranked #6 of 8 Bakeries in Cardiff
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We were in Cardiff for the day and wandered around looking at various places for a quick lunch and came across this lovely place. This is a chain restaurant group, and I have only been to this one in Cardiff. They have a small indoor seating area and lots of seats and tables outside. The food is quite good, is quickly prepared and staff are very accommodating.

There are newer reviews for Cornish Bakehouse

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I love these pasties and a giant cornish pasties is the best way to fill that empty stomach, they are always hot and taste amazing. Try one they have a good variety of sizes and are great after a few pints.

1  Thank Mark W
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Award winning pasties and my personal favourite the chicken and bacon panini! Delicious! I took my boyfriend who was a Greggs fan but needless to say I converted him to Cornish bakehouse, be mindful it does get very busy at lunch times. However they usually seem to be well staffed. Now plenty more seating which is good for summer when it gets warmer!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I have been coming here regularly since I was a small child and have never had anything other than delicious food here. The pasties taste wonderful, are filling and make a very cheap lunch. On top of this, as a vegetarian it is lovely that there is usually a choice of 6 different vegetable pasties (as well as veggie sausage rolls, pizza slices and baked potato) as opposed to the usual choice of cheese and onion or nothing you get in most bakeries. Can't recommend enough!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Everything this place sells is great, I grab a pasty on the regular when I'm doing 12 hours shifts at work just down the road, and they really do save my life! Why bother with gregs when this place is the same price and infinitely better?

The sweets are very good, but my personal favourite is the broccoli, blue cheese and sweetcorn pasty. Laaaavly.

The only bad experience I've had is one of the slices I had tasted a little stale, but they instantly replaced it for a fresh one - I would guess it was because they were closing in 5 minutes, so no biggy.