“Different :)”

Chaiholics
Ranked #80 of 1,276 Restaurants in Cardiff
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Welcome to CHAI, UK's first Authentic Indian Bistro & Cocktail Bar. We're open Mondays to Saturdays from 12.00PM to 3.00PM for lunch and from 6.00PM to 10.00PM for dinner. Casual Dining. Discover it for yourself.
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Been here a few times with friends, and thoroughly enjoyed every time. Great service, owner/manager is always very friendly. Nice to sample something a bit different to Italian coffee!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We had a nice visit to this cafe in June. Service good and tea excellent. Makes a nice change from all the Coffee Shops. There is quite a large choice so there should be a drink to suit all tastes. We will return.

3  Thank Travela100
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Went with friends for afternoon tea and what a surprise it was! Not at all what I was expecting. The manager/owner was exceptionally charming and patient, explaining in great detail the various tea options etc. The service was excellent, also a choice of indoor or outdoor dining. The array of delicious cakes, little sandwiches and savoury snacks were attractively served on a 3-tier cake stand - for 2 to share. Very generous portions indeed and therefore good value for money. This was my first visit but certainly won't be my last!

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Lovely idea following many visits to India. They crafted my chai without sugar. It's much nicer than powdered chai in the supermarket or chain café. Cake was tasty too and spotless facilities. Shame it was rather warm inside!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

The pic above is of me on my last visit. Today, I was back again, treated by my friend to a sumptuous afternoon tea as a birthday treat. As usual, the service was great, food gorgeous, & tea excellent. I'm amazed that this Chai tea house is almost a secret. Spread the word folks, it's great.

1  Thank Violette N