“Incredible -5 stars”
Review of All Your Life - CLOSED

All Your Life
More attraction details
Owner description: PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE A DRY MEDI-SPA, THEREFORE DO NOT HAVE WET FACILITIES AT THIS BRANCH LIKE SAUNAS OR JACUZZI. This gorgeous Cardiff branch can be found nestled with a beautiful tree lined crescent right in the very heart of this exciting city. It is close to pretty churches, parks and of course walking distance to the main shopping areas of the city. The main line station can be found just a short walk away and if you are driving there is a handy NCP car park right on the doorstep. This beautiful university city has evolved to become 'the place to be' in recent years. It has one of the worlds busiest ports, the fantastic Millenium stadium and an incredible choice of fine dining restaurants as well as an exotic and inviting cafe culture and do not forget the castle packed with history. If you are visiting Cardiff for the first time you may wish to visitcardiff as it has up to date information regarding 'what's on' and where to stay or eat. You may wish to combine trips to the theatre or museum with your pampering at All Your Life. Whatever you choose to do, you will be greeted with a warm smile at this branch and be made as welcome as any old friend!
“Incredible -5 stars”
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

Me and my sister visited on saturday morning at 10am. We didnt really know what to expect as we have never done anything like it. We had such a great time.

From the greeting as soon as we walked through the door to our bags being carried for us, it was a pleasure.

The lady on the front desk was fantastic, so friendly ans welcoming. She explained to us what we would be doing and then walked us up to our next room, where she took our coats and bags and offered us a drink.

The lady that then came over and sat down with us then explained exactly what would be happening.  What I loved about her is that she sat diwn with us, previously when I have been to a spa I find it frustrating when then stand over you kind of just talking at you. Working in customer service myself these small tiny details really shine through and made it a great day.

She was very thorough with explaining everything and telling us how it will help us. Then asking for what we would like out of each treatment, straight away she found our needs and then was able to help us in the best way possible.

Throughout the whole day we were asked if we would like a drink which was fantastic!!!

The make up artists and hair stylists were amazing.  So professional and really friendly and easy to talk to. Their expertise is incredible they have such talent with what they do and I loved asking questions about all the different types of things they carried out.

Then we went and had our photograph taken. This was such fun, we loved the props and the gentleman was fantastic he knew what he was doing and what would look good he was such a laugh and made us feel at ease.

My favourite part of the day was looking through the pictures.  It was such a lovely touch to have them all put onto the big screen and you get to sit in the room sipping bucks fizz laughing at the pictures.  Alex was a pleasure he is such a credit to the business! He was really funny and asked us lots of questions and helped us get out pictures down to the 12 required, the three of us had a good natter about weddings and what not.

The whole day was fantastic! You dont need all the fancy bits and pieces because people buy from people and a good experience and a good service is so much more powerful than paying for advertising. I will definitely recommend you. I love what you do. I havent got a bad word to say. I hope you pass on this feedback to the staff as they are all fantastic at what they do. I come to cardiff alot and I will 100% be returning.

Keep doing what you do.

Dee G, Owner at All Your Life, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
Hello, We know that you will see this has been sent to a few people on this review site, but please understand that we have read each review individually. We just wanted to, as heads of a family business, acknowledge our gratitude to you for taking the time to review our business. The staff work so incredibly hard to make people happy and they do understand that they will at times fail to keep 100% of everyone happy as people have various levels of expectations.

You may already know that we do not waste any of your hard earned money on advertising, instead we budget to invite a selected few in to our branches free of charge. it always amazes me when people write reviews that include the word con or rip off, it is hugely upsetting to my family as we are one of the cheapest Medi-Spa's & Salons in the country and we keep our prices so low for our clients and to encourage repeat business through word of mouth. We would never and do not practice hard salesmanship. it is just not our style.

We see negative reviews posted by people in the same industry, and find these most distressing, as we are good solid, hard working people who are kind and decent and would never do this to anyone else. We offer so much for free but we have to remain profitable and we are not ashamed to say we have to make a profit if we are to survive.

We read every single review and put right anything we feel we can for our clients, we listen, and feedback to the teams who then work even harder to make sure we provide the service our clients want. But we are only human.

we are pleased to say that we get it right 95% of the time, and when we do not, we learn from it.
We are just ordinary people, working hard like you. we do not drive fast expensive cars or fly to exotic places (though hopeful, lol). Keith is not on the golf course he starts work at 5am and we are both working until it is very darK. But we hope that this business become a legacy for our children for many years to come.

Thank you so much from Keith and I for showing your support, at a time when companies are going bust all of the time. It has been a hard struggle to set up through the recession these past 4 years but it has helped us become stronger and we never waste money. We really hope to see you again in the future.

Penarth
“Fantastic treatments, warm and friendly staff, great experience”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

The experience was brilliant, and the staff were amazing, when we arrived we were immediately shown to your relaxing living room and offered drinks. As my sister is pregnant I did think she would have to miss out on a few things, but your staff were only too happy to exchange it for a different treatment, that she was thrilled about. We've never done a photoshoot before and thouroughly enjoyed it,
The whole experience was fantastic, and I have already asked for gift vouchers for christmas, to return for more treatments. Thank you for the wonderful time.
Liz

Cardiff, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

Booked this for my birthday with my best mate and we had such a memorable day for all the right reasons. Started off with champagne and a lovely guy making us feel welcome then onto makeup and hair with friendly chatty girls all while being checked up on and glasses topped. Then photos which was great fun. Then light lunch which they adapted for my non bread diet. onto massage beds. Fish pedicure. 4d leg foot and calf massage all while being checked on and made to feel very important and unique. finally photo viewing with a friendly non pushy lad. bought some pics along with more Future treatments!!! Defo be going back. Amazing day overall X

Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
“A Heavenly Pamper Expereince in Cardiff with Amazing Staff”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

What a day to remember! I went with my daughter for a pamper experience at Cardiff and what a time we had. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel like royalty. We had a wonderful greeting from James who went through the different pamper experiences we would be having. We had champagne, tea, coffee throughout the experience and even a wonderful afternoon tea at the end of our pampered experience . The heated massage table was fabulous and I could easily have taken it home with me. The makeover made us look like models and I felt like a different person and then the photo shoot was so much fun - eat your heart out Britain's Next Top Model. Sam had us doing so many different poses that he took absolutely loads of different photos which were amazing. All the staff were so attentive and constantly asking if there was anything we wanted and if everything was ok. All too soon the pamper experience came to an end ( the time flew unfortunately) my daughter and I felt so wonderfully relaxed and said we would definitely be back as it s the best experience we have ever had. It felt like we had known the staff for years as good friends so a great big Thank you to you all. We will definitely be going again (can't wait) and will recommend it to all our friends!!! Many Thanks Debbie Walsh

Pontyclun, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I want this in my life for all of my life!”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I came not really knowing what to expect. I took my sister for moral support even! What we both got was a phenomenal day! We were both spoilt, even though the package was only for me. My sister even came in on my photo shoot and now we can't stop laughing about the fun we had having the pictures taken! The staff were really friendly and extremely attentive. I could have sat there and enjoyed the bucks fizz or bubbly all day but sadly, due to driving restrictions, I had to stick to coffee. Next time I will be coming in by train!!! And there most definitely WILL be a next time....