Innkeeper's Lodge, Cardiff
Radisson Blu Hotel, Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$100
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Cardiff Gate(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$50
Hilton Cardiff(Cardiff)
US$139
US$121
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$78
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Future Inn Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$89
US$141
US$118
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Cardiff City Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$70
  • Room Service
Novotel Cardiff Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$97
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$95
Travelocity
US$87
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewscontinental breakfastcity centreoff street parkingno liftbute parka small car parkset us up for the daygood sizefamily roomlocation is idealb and bshort walkstayed for two nightssingle roomtea and coffeelarge bathrooman overnight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 January 2014

This is a little treasure of a pub/hotel which is located close to the Cardiff City Centre. Fairly recently taken over by Innkeepers Lodge the ambience and quality were excellent and it was very reasonably priced. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The cooked breakfast was amazing even if slightly on the generous side for a couple of oldies. The room was spacious and very clean.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ron M
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Stayed 2 nights, needed a quiet location due to son having a sports trial. Asked to leave some food in the pub fridge for him to take the next day and they brought a small fridge to our room. At the end of a long day it was nice to be able to order a pint and good food at the hotel. I think they took pity on me and delivered my meal up to the room when it was ready! The family room was spacious, clean, deathly quiet, dark and beds very comfy therefore I slept like a baby! The only disappointment was the shower- as much power as a kitchen tap. However, I was very pleased, it surpassed my expectations, I paid the least of all the parents for an overnight stay in the area and should he make the team I'll be back once a month to stay again! The staff couldn't do enough to be accommodating and were very friendly.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

We have just spent a Saturday night here to do Christmas shopping, we found it great value for the money.
We stayed in room seven and found it small but all you need for one night, room was super clean, staff were friendly.
The bar was very busy and the food looked great and reasonably priced.
Only down side was you can't check in until 3pm but as we arrived in the morning we were aloud to leave our car in the secure parking which was fine as we were a short walk from city centre and all shops
I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Recently stayed here with a friend for a weekend away. As this was a Rugby International weekend the prices quoted elsewhere in the city were astronomical but we got a family room here for Stg 100 per night. Located above a bar the hotel was obviously recently refurbished with a clean and pleasant smell in the hallway. There's no lift (that I could see) which might be a drawback for some people but was no issue for us. The room was bright and spotlessly clean with a large en-suite with bath/shower combo. There were tea and coffee facilities. On our first morning we were still asleep when housekeeping called leaving us annoyed with ourselves as we had planned on getting fresh towels. How pleasantly surprised we were to find a package of clean towels, cups and tea/coffee left outside our door when we went out. On the first night I went to reception to request an iron only to be told that due to the refurbishment the iron and board situation hadn't been sorted yet. Pleasant surprise number two when I was told to just drop down what was for ironing and the manager would do it. Hey presto a little while later three perfectly ironed shirts arrived back to our room! The food in the bar looked and smelled great and the all day breakfast we availed of was top job, tasty and well priced. Service was at all times prompt and pleasant and the Gentleman who checked us in (and out) could not have been more friendly and helpful. Overall this is a solid 3* hotel. If you are looking for the ultimate in luxury and don't mind paying then go elsewhere, but if you want a clean, cosy, well appointed room where the staff treat you like your happiness is important to them then I cannot recommend the Beverley enough. Put simply, when I come back to Cardiff it's where I'll be staying!!

Room Tip: Higher floors have more steps but less noise. You pays your money you makes your choice!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Paddyoverseas
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Booked for 2 nights - very good value. First night was ok - above bar and on road side, so not brill, but bearable ( especially after a few bevvies!!) but on Saturday it was VERY noisy til about midnight. Room 9 appears to be right above bar so avoid if you want an early night or have children. Music also started up again just before 7am(?) - all you could hear was the thump of base...... Easy like Sunday morning it wasn't!!
Staff we're very friendly and helpful. Excellent location and would use again if it was quieter!! Rooms not very soundproof - either above or below!! Also no phone in room 9 so can't dial 24 in an emergency!!!!
So good value for money, friendly staff - bring ear plugs!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends