Future Inn Cardiff Bay
Free cancellation until 03/06
Book now, pay at stay
US$106
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$121
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Holiday Inn Express Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$81
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Jurys Inn Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$81
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Novotel Cardiff Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$101
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Holiday Inn Cardiff City Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$94
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Hilton Cardiff(Cardiff)
US$187
US$112
US$87
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$305
US$291
US$101
US$87
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

4,124 results
All reviewscardiff bayfree parkingtwo double bedsmiller and cartermillennium centrethe red dragon centremermaid quaygood sizeshort walkspacious roomroad noiselovely hotelbuffet breakfastcar parkwould stay againexcellent value for moneyone night stay
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We have stayed here before and always found it to be of a high quality. However on this last occasion standards have definitely dropped.

There was no bath mat and only one hand towel in the bathroom. The carpet had stains on and no bottles water. The TV had a mind of its own and found several channels with "no input" and the guide button did not work so left with about three channels one of which was in Welsh. For some bizarre reason the bedside cabinet/table was missing on one side of the bed? I also noticed that there was no pen or notepad.

The worst part was the breakfast - the quality of the food was really good but the service appalling - perhaps it was because there were only about five people having breakfast that the two members of staff preferred to chat and joke rather than paying attention to the customers. Good job the two of us had a table for four we had so many used plates on our table we needed the space.

The building and the food is good - let down on this occasion by poor customer service.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Both times (five nights in total) I have visited the Future Inns Cardiff Bay has been a result of a business trip and the location is great for Cardiff Bay (a short walk) or Cardiff International White Water (a short drive).

The rooms are spacious and clean, the showers hot and bracing.

Both visits were booked via the company, so it was a real surprise when on the second visit the receptionist demanded that I gave her a credit card to book in. It's not important whether I don't have a credit card, had forgotten it, deliberately left it behind or just choose to "pay as you go", the hotel should be set up to deal with all eventualities. I was told, in front of a dozen colleagues and other guests waiting to check in, that I couldn't stay if I didn't present a credit card. It was, the lady said, company policy. It was only when I suggested that meant that all 12 of us would seek different accommodation now and in the future that she agreed that I could book in without a credit card. In lieu of this, she demanded a number of forms of ID, so I presented my drivers licence and an official ID card, which she insisted on taking away out of my sight, supposedly to photocopy - this is against my company regulations and a breach of our security code but frankly by this point I was so embarrassed that I just wanted the earth to open up and swallow me. (Perhaps the Space Time Rift would have done the job for me.)

If this really is "company policy" I will have to negotiate an exception, or find somewhere else in the future. I certainly wouldn't send any of my teams off to a hotel that requires its guests to present a card in advance as I know a number of junior members of staff have no such facility.

This spoiled an otherwise pleasant stay. I've always found the breakfasts good value and hearty, with lots of variety and Cardiff Bay has some diverse restaurants for an evening meal.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank BlipDriver
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We stayed in this Hotel 18 months ago, so we knew what to expect.
Free Parking and Wifi,friendly and helpful service,very good breakfast and decent rooms.Excellent value we paid a total of £158 for a room with breakfast for our 2 night stay.
We chose this hotel because we like the location less than a 10 minute walk to the restaurants/bars of Cardiff Bay.The train from the Cardiff Bay Station to Queen St Station,£2.30 return,is still the best way to get into the centre for shopping,Millennium Stadium,Motorpoint Arena,etc.
Would use again with out hesitation.

Room Tip: Ask for higher rooms away from the lifts.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Stayed here recently for a night out in Cardiff.
Hotel very clean, good efficient check in . Room large with everything you need , although the hair dryer kept cutting out. Bathroom well equipped but the lay out hides the toilet, you start to think there isn't one!
Bed was comfy and slept really well, wasn't going to try breakfast but there was a queue to check out , so made the effort, and very glad I did. Good selection , all of the cooked food was very tasty , good scrambled eggs.
A pleasant stay and at a good price , would use this hotel again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Stayed overnight on a business trip. The surroundings are a little bit "Industrial" so I definitely will not recommend it for a (romantic) getaway with partner. Friendly staff and generally good looking and clean hotel. Fitness is close by and is very well equipped. The room is good and has enough square metres.

The big surprise for me was the bed: "sheets were un-ironed". I spoke to the manager about this as I thought the sheets hadn't been replaced. The bed looked slept on and definitely didn't live up to my standard (they are not that high). The manager told me it was hotel policy not to iron sheets as a measure of acting "Green".

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business