4,518 results
All reviews cardiff bay free parking two double beds millennium centre miller and carter the red dragon centre mermaid quay good size short walk road noise spacious rooms lovely hotel buffet breakfast car park would stay again excellent value for money reception staff
Reviewed 16 November 2016

We stayed for 2 nights and had the best nights sleep for a long time.The hotel is well placed for both sightseeing,shopping and eating.The staff are very attentive and the rooms are very spacious and comfortable.We will definately be back in the near future.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Przemek K, General Manager at Future Inn Cardiff Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2016

Dear 482ray,

We were so thrilled to receive your heartfelt review on TripAdvisor and we were particularly pleased to read your fantastic recognition of both our hotel facilities and customer service.

We would like to thank you for your custom and do hope we will have you back for many more enriching moments at the Future Inns.

We wish you all the best,

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We have stayed many times b

We have enjoyed hotels facilities many times but this break we found the hotel very cold. Our bedroom was very uncomfortably cold as was the restaurant. We couldnt even heat the bedroon as it was on air conditioning! Reception and landings very warm indeed. We will now consider only staying during summer months. A shame.

Room tip: Too cold

Dear DillyNett,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Future Inns Hotel.

We are so sorry to read your stay did not quite live up to your expectations on this occasion.

Please note our air-conditioning system is seasonal and has been on heating since October therefore the only thing you have to do is put the heating on in the room. The restaurant is also kept at normal room temperature for the season and it is so disappointing to find out you did not feel warm enough in the hotel.

We do apologise for any inconvenience caused however we urge in future, please do not hesitate to contact Reception with any issues you might have and we will gladly try and rectify them whilst you are a guest in house.

We would like to extend our sincere thank you for your loyalty and continued custom, and we truly hope your recent experience is not going to deter you from staying with us again in the future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Stayed 3 nights, room very comfortable and spotlessly clean, dressing gowns, slippers and toiletries provided. Room service available as was laundry service if needed. Lift to all floors.
Staff very helpful, enjoyed the lovely food in restaurant, plus very nice bar snacks.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear DoreenMc,

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to post such brilliant feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at the Future Inns.

We truly appreciate your five-star review and would like to extend our sincere thank you for recognizing our efforts.

It is so encouraging to learn that our hotel ticked all the right boxes for you and we cannot wait to offer you our hospitality again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel with my young children whilst visiting family. I was informed I could walk to the hotel from the nearest train station in Cardiff bay. Even though this was true the member of staff I spoke to failed to mention I would need to cross extremely busy roads being with 2 children who are autistic it was difficult. Not the staff members fault but I should of looked more into this before travelling. The room was basic but clean, we ate both dinner and breakfast which was great. The down side really was after I have left the hotel and the response to a email I sent. Basically when we arrived at the hotel we was soaked through and once I hung our clothes up in the wardrobe for the following day there was no space or hangers left to hang the coats. I placed the coats were I could and hung mine over the wardrobe door whilst it was slightly open. Stupidly I never paid attention when turning lights on in the room that the wardrobes have a built in spotlight on the outside. We was in the room a little while and I took a quick shower before going for dinner. When I entered back into the room I could smell a burning smell but couldn't work out were it was coming from. Fast forward us now going out for dinner and thankfully we was looking to leave the hotel so I took my coat only once we got to the steak house across the car park they were full so we came back the hotel to eat.
A couple of days after leaving the hotel I went to put my coat on when I realised all the fur on the hood was burnt. I quickly realised and pieced together what had happened. I dropped the hotel a email just to make the aware what I had done and maybe if a little note was put up informing other guest so has it not to happen again. I just genuinely hadn't seen the spot light and dread to think what could of happened. I told them right away that I take responsibility for this and I just wanted to point it out. I was not impressed at all to receive a email back telling me that that 'by me placing my coat over the wardrobe door I had misused the furniture and with the light being close to the hood this was a accident waiting to happen' I informed the member of staff to go and read over my 1st email and I had clearly stated I was at fault and was informing them so maybe a notice could be placed in the room to stop any future incidents. This was not a case of me trying to get something out of a complaint. For this reason only I would not use the hotel again.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 6joness

Dear 6joness,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your experience of the Future Inns Hotel.

Your constructive comments are greatly appreciated as all customer feedback enables us to correct any challenging aspects so that our guests can have a better stay in the future however we hope you would appreciate it that by placing your coat over the wardrobe door right underneath the spotlight, you were risking of setting your coat on fire which would have affected the rest of the hotel guests and put everyone in the hotel in potential danger.

Should you have contacted reception and enquired about extra hangers, we would have been able to provide you with clothes rail which is available on request at any time.

Furthermore, we are so sorry to read that our location did not suit your needs. Had we been informed at the time of booking of your special requirements, we would have been able to recommend a taxi ride from the train station which takes no more than 10 minutes.

We regret that the hotel did not meet your high expectations and we wish you all the very best for the future.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

Ideal hotel if you want to be close to the city but not in it. My room was very quite so easy to sleep. Front of house reception staff were excellent. Pleasant and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Bed was excellent.

Room tip: Level four suite 33 was very quite.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Przemek K, General Manager at Future Inn Cardiff Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2016

Dear Lyn H,

Please accept our huge thank you for having taken the time to share your amazing feedback following your recent stay at the Future Inns with the TripAdvisor community.

We are honoured by your comments and would love to have the opportunity to offer you our hospitality again very soon.

Warmest regards,