“Unfriendly”

PepperMint Cardiff
Ranked #6 of 76 Nightlife in Cardiff
“Unfriendly”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

I don't normally write reviews but this visit compelled me. Half way through my order, for 7 people, the person serving me left after being quite rude. I most definitely won't be back, especially as I would have tipped him. Would not recommended it.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Good vibe. Poor service”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Was served by one girl who clearly had no experience as a waitress. As I was still eating my meal she asked me if I wanted the bill. As soon as I had finished she asked again if I wanted the bill. We asked for a minute to decide if we wanted more drink. She came back again and asked if we wanted the bill. We just said yes as she kept coming back obviously trying to get rid of us! A second later she asked if we needed the card machine and we hadn't even looked at the bill. In all fairness I lost patience with her and asked her if she could leave us for 10mintues. The name on our bill was esra, she had dark hair and wore black vans. We didn't feel like we were wanted there and felt rushed! I visit peppermint all the time and most of the bar staff are fab but the most of the floor staff need to brush up on Their customer service skills and at least fake a smile and pretend they enjoy their job! Also in the last few months the standard of the cocktails have gone down hill. Not sure if this is due to new staff and lack of experience but word around town is that peppermint cocktails are now worst than Maddisons!! Great place but sort out the staff !!

Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Worst meal ever”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Pleasant bar server, but coke tasted of jaeger. Food was awful, offered feedback, manager wasn't interested. Poor experience.

Bristol, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Amazing ”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

The best cocktail place in Cardiff!!
Amazing staff!
Good deal 241!!
Amazing on Sunday night when u get 50% discount in u work in the Industry!!
Wow!!