“Do not eat here!”
Review of PepperMint Cardiff

PepperMint Cardiff
Ranked #9 of 79 Nightlife in Cardiff
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Ordered a burger which said it was chargrilled.It came out burnt with the burger bun so hard it was not edible.When I complained was told it was not burnt just chargrilled.Manager didn't care and sent the waitress out to tell us.would have had a nicer meal if I had gone to McDonald's!

All reviews
"brilliant night"
"fab"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I've visited this place for the past few years and can honestly say these guys make the best cocktails in Cardiff, their 241 deal from 4-8 is great value as well for what you get, just went on here out of interest and really don't know where some of these other reviewers are coming from... the bartenders all really know their stuff, just ask them if you're not sure what to drink and they'll do the rest, LOVE THIS PLACE!

1  Thank ALEXD19822014
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

I don't normally write reviews but this visit compelled me. Half way through my order, for 7 people, the person serving me left after being quite rude. I most definitely won't be back, especially as I would have tipped him. Would not recommended it.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Was served by one girl who clearly had no experience as a waitress. As I was still eating my meal she asked me if I wanted the bill. As soon as I had finished she asked again if I wanted the bill. We asked for a minute to decide if we wanted more drink. She came back again and asked if we wanted the bill. We just said yes as she kept coming back obviously trying to get rid of us! A second later she asked if we needed the card machine and we hadn't even looked at the bill. In all fairness I lost patience with her and asked her if she could leave us for 10mintues. The name on our bill was esra, she had dark hair and wore black vans. We didn't feel like we were wanted there and felt rushed! I visit peppermint all the time and most of the bar staff are fab but the most of the floor staff need to brush up on Their customer service skills and at least fake a smile and pretend they enjoy their job! Also in the last few months the standard of the cocktails have gone down hill. Not sure if this is due to new staff and lack of experience but word around town is that peppermint cocktails are now worst than Maddisons!! Great place but sort out the staff !!