“My first thought when I want pasta for lunch”
Review of Bramina

Bramina
Ranked #355 of 1,333 Restaurants in Cardiff
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 June 2014

A great little cafe with a bright friendly atmosphere and lovely food. I recommend any of the pasta dishes but especially the spicy arrabiata penne when it is on the lunch menu. As well as tasting great and authentic it is a generous portion.

There's a lovely seating area outside for this time of year too so all in all you can have a great lunch here.

Very friendly staff!!

Many Thanks

Pete L.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great little Italian cafe, has a friendly atmosphere and the staff are just great. Highly recommend there lattes and paninis. Definitely worth checking out if your in the area and trust me you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Daniel J
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I use this place a fair bit, lovely simple pasta dishes, which are very generously portioned. Very good coffee, and cakes which are very hard to say no to. And to top it off, very friendly and warm staff.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

A lovely little cafe tucked away from the town centre. Excellent coffee, and the chickpea and chorizo soup I had was stunning - hearty and a good portion. My partner's panini was excellent - fluffy and light, and enough for two!
Great v.f.m. and lovely staff.

Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

As soon as I seen this little cafe I wanted to go in!
It's so inviting, with it's individual charm and homely feel, great atmosphere and always friendly faces. Been going here every day for lunch eat in and takeaway ( as I work in the centre of cardiff ) and also see other people going every day for lunch to.. Basically a lot of regular customers! The pasta is my favourite, from spicy to creamy, traditional sauces and everything is homemade including the cakes!
It is really reasonable for the centre of town it's cheaper then most of the cafés and supermarkets and it's independent which I like.

I highly recommend to anyone who likes healthy, fast, delicious and reasonably priced food.

1  Thank Bramina