“What a find!”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Great tea shop. Great service. Great chocolate milkshake. Great tea served in a bone china cup. We will be back. This place is a delight.

1  Thank Karen B

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Great for afternoon tea and cake. The owner will go out of her way to provide you with an exceptional service .. her home cooked cakes speak for themselves ... yum yum Highly recommended for everyone, and situated in a quaint shopping arcade in the centre of Cardiff.

1  Thank Loob1970
Reviewed 21 July 2014

i came here before and had a lovely time lovely food great service nothing to much trouble 4 the staff here and went again today. i had a cuppa tea and the turkish delight cake and it was the best cake ive ever tasted last time i had the lavendar cake with cream in this place is whats best desribed as a little treasure i cant wait 4 my next visit here. im not sure of the staffs name that work here but i will say they know how to make people feel welcome and this place gets my vote all the time.

3  Thank holidayfan654
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I have visited Cinnamon Sticks a couple of times over the last few weeks, the most recent being for lunch on my graduation day. We had a lovely table upstairs by the window and being under time pressure Rebecca and her staff were able to give us a lovely lunch and have us ready to go in time for the ceremony. The food is delicious with a good range of veggie and vegan options. I had the Stilton, walnut and cranberry toasted sandwich was delicious. My family were all impressed with the quality and friendliness and the only drawback was that we had no room for the delicious looking cake! Thank you all at cinnamon sticks, we will be back soon :-)

4  Thank nicciniccin
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Smelly inside, scone with cream I've had much better in the UK. Tea is hard to get wrong, and it was fine, but the smell inside was too vintage for me. Decor is great, please admire from the outside.

1  Thank Marta473