I visited Cardiff with two of my best friends from college and we stayed at Ty Rosa for a few days. It was honestly our favorite place we stayed in all of our travels in Europe. My friend who lives in London jokes around that she may just go stay at Ty Rosa the next time she needs a vacation. Paul and Stuart were great hosts.
Make sure to have a meal (or two!) at the B&B. The food is incredible! We had the beef wellington, which was homemade and delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gay owned boutique B&B that welcomes everyone to stay. Luxury styled rooms with all the facilities you would need inc mineral water and tea/coffee facilites. With free parking and free fibre optic wi-fi. TyRosa is only a short walking distance between the city centre and Cardiff Bay (bus stop just outside to city). We have an extensive breakfast menu fresh cooked to order, so we can cater for dietary adjustments like vegan/dairy/gluten/nut/soya free. You are also welcome to dine in with us and sample some Welsh dishes, all on a 24 hour pre-order as we get items in fresh to cook for you. We look forward to you coming to stay as guest and leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ty Rosa B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ty Rosa Boutique Gay Bed And Breakfast
- Ty Rosa Boutique Gay Hotel Cardiff
- Ty Rosa B&B Cardiff, Wales