“Simply the best in Cardiff”
Review of Fresh

Fresh
Ranked #96 of 1,414 Restaurants in Cardiff
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve been coming to Fresh for over a year now and every single time they do not disappoint. Amazingly friendly service, brilliant food and huge selection. The best sandwiches in Cardiff and they’ll have me as a loyal customer for the foreseeable future.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank matthewsC3847LC

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I work in Cardiff and see a queue for this place daily. Yesterday I decided to see what the fuss is about. I wish I had done it sooner. I went for number 6 after a recommendation (chicken, salami, salami crackling, truffle mayo and parmesan cheese). It was divine and I woke up this morning craving another! I can’t wait until my next visit...just not sure if I can try a different filling as number 6 was soooooooo good!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We came because there was a long queue and so glad we did. Pastrami, pickle, cheese and a whole lot more. Excellent value at £4.25. We were sharing but we had to buy another to share. Stunning food. Fabulously fresh just like it’s name. Can’t recommend it enough. Friendly & helpful. Really buzzy place. And the couscous OMG. It’s the flavour combinations. It’s just the best go there and try you won’t be disappointed

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

The last time I enjoyed a baguette this much was in Rome. The food is excellent and very reasonable. The owners. Husband and wife team are fun and interactive. The combination of the above resulting in them always being busy. Don’t be put off by the queue as they work through quickly. You won’t eat better and have change from a £5.
The man from JL.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

You know that feeling you get at the end of a holiday....over so quickly and wish you could start all over again... well this is the sandwich blue feeling once you’ve devoured every last crumb!

The Indian special is highly recommended!!!!!

Date of visit: May 2018