“Spicy chicken baguette to die for!”
Review of Fresh

Fresh
Ranked #96 of 1,459 Restaurants in Cardiff
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Spotted locals ququed out the door so went for a walk. Came back and ordered the special of the day spicy Indian Chicken baguette. It was sumptuous and delivered a refreshing and filling treat
Can't wait to get back to Cardiff to get back to Fresh:. Truly exceptional food.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

I have been coming here for around 5 years and the food is just amazing always. The owners are the most genuine lovely people ever. I have the pasta salad with chicken, olives, tomatoes, pesto and the salami crackling which is wow! Also I recently tried the lemon and mint cous cous with chorizo which was unbelievable I have never tasted such a combination of flavours! Restaurant quality easily. Love this place! :)

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve been coming to Fresh for over a year now and every single time they do not disappoint. Amazingly friendly service, brilliant food and huge selection. The best sandwiches in Cardiff and they’ll have me as a loyal customer for the foreseeable future.

1  Thank matthewsC3847LC
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I work in Cardiff and see a queue for this place daily. Yesterday I decided to see what the fuss is about. I wish I had done it sooner. I went for number 6 after a recommendation (chicken, salami, salami crackling, truffle mayo and parmesan cheese). It was divine and I woke up this morning craving another! I can’t wait until my next visit...just not sure if I can try a different filling as number 6 was soooooooo good!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We came because there was a long queue and so glad we did. Pastrami, pickle, cheese and a whole lot more. Excellent value at £4.25. We were sharing but we had to buy another to share. Stunning food. Fabulously fresh just like it’s name. Can’t recommend it enough. Friendly & helpful. Really buzzy place. And the couscous OMG. It’s the flavour combinations. It’s just the best go there and try you won’t be disappointed

Date of visit: June 2018