Message from Tripadvisor:Temporarily closed
Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Hen party 7/3/20

My sister booked us in for the Gold package last night for my hen. Absolutely amazing the bar Staff... read more

Reviewed 8 March 2020
lil0709
Chester, United Kingdom
great night out

amazing place, cheap drinks. Fantastic show. Staff are very friendly and always make you feel... read more

Reviewed 23 February 2020

from US$19.80
from US$96.16
from US$76.36
More Info
All reviews hen party great night miss kitty cheap drinks bar staff audience blast
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2019

I booked a booth at Minskeys for my daughter's Hen party. When we got there we were welcomed and shown to our booth which had a fabulous view of the stage. They could not do enough for us and were very attentive. The staff were brilliant. We had our own butler for the evening who served our food and drinks. The show was amazing and very interactive with the audience. Overall we had a fantastic night and We will definitely be returning.

Date of experience: March 2019
OwenS422, Manager at Minskys Showbar, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2019

We are very glad you enjoyed your party with us at minsky's showbar and thank you for your review

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I love this bar ... my first ever visit but I wish I could come back multiple times if only I didn’t live so far away ...
the act on stage was great if only short and the cocktails were simple but tasty
The tone of the music was fantastic great to sing and dance along to which is just my cup of tea on a night out

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank 418suziec
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic place and everyone is so friendly. We danced all night .great atmosphere .great nIght on a hen party

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Good night had by all
One of the acts had a sore throat made a joke and got on with it. The show parts could have been a bit longer there seemed to be many breaks in between that were long and a bit boring. Not sure where our buttler in the buff was and to be honest I've only just remembered he was part of the booking and missing !
Stripper one was awkward stripper two was a bit too much so I guess you can't win on this one.
All night food was advertised on the TV screens and when a member of the party asked were told *not tonight* ?
The guy on the door was a true gent very helpful and friendly.
Overall a good place for a hen party!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We recently visited Minsky’s showbar as part of a hen weekend package. The first problem we had was a complete mix up between the company and Minsky’s. We had a booth booked along with a ‘butler in the buff’ and were told to arrive at 9pm. When we arrived we were told that we were late and our booth had been given away, so there was nowhere they could put us. Eventually we managed to get a member of staff to take a look at our reservation and they were helpful by finding us a place to sit.

Once seated (in a horrible location next to the bar) we found out we’d missed the food, which was part of our package price. The seats and table were very basic and not at all comfortable. Every time someone when to the bar our view was completely obstructed.

Tina Sparkle was the nights act and was as expected. What we didn’t expect though was that she would only perform 3 songs and then disappear for about 45/50mins. During the breaks we would then have to sit and listen to songs repeat ... there’s only so many times you can listen to The One and Only before you want to pull your hair out. All our group wished Tina was on for a longer amount of time before taking a break. Yes it was a hot evening, but as a performer myself you get on with it.

Finally our butler in the buff was an absolute waste of time and money. As an apology for the seating/time mix up instead of only one hour we were given two, we found this a very nice gesture. However, we may as well have been given 15 minutes as Lloyd (our butler) was not attentive in the slightest, only approaching us once about drinks before heading off to flirt with another hen party seated near us. Not only that but we received a wrong drink order and one of our members feet were trod on, his response being “it’s only a toe”.

I didn’t feel like it was worth the money, or was completely as expected. I will not be returning.

Date of experience: July 2018
5  Thank DisGeek_Kerry
Owen S, Owner at Minskys Showbar, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Hi Kerry,

Sorry you had to put this up on here when it's all been sorted out with the company who booked it for you. They didn't give you the right information because the person who booked it was given different information regarding a GNO nights (Girls Night Out) which I'm sorry about and if that person was still here with us today he would have apologised to you to.

As you can see all our reviews are normally 5 Star but yes we do have the odd one or two low reviews but this is normally because people that don't expect what they see at Minsky's Showbar.

Hope you have had the information now off the company.

Many Thanks