“Wonderful Day!”

De Courceys Manor
Ranked #30 of 1,213 Restaurants in Cardiff
Price range: US$0 - US$63
Cuisines: British, Welsh, Contemporary
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: If you're looking for a chic, private venue for your wedding, family celebration or business event, De Courceys Manor delivers in style. Located just off the M4, north of Cardiff, and surrounded by the beautiful South Wales countryside, De Courceys Manor creates a unique setting that offers you panache and personality - the ideal choice for private occasions. The Manor is the ideal choice for all occasions where you can enjoy complete exclusivity for anything between 20 and 200 guests. In addition the Manor is available for all types of private dining and also offers delicious Sunday lunches in our beautiful Floral room.
UK
“Wonderful Day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

As guests at Jodie and Damien's Wedding,on Sunday,June 15th,I just wanted to say what a fabulous venue and wonderful day was spent at De Courceys Manor. There was such a warm welcome when we arrived,with happy and friendly staff, and nothing being too much trouble. As for the meal,everything was piping hot and you couldn't fault a thing,just perfect! I was introduced to Lewis,who made sure everything went perfectly for the Bride and Groom,but with no fuss. I only wish the Manor was open for Evening meals,now what a treat that would be! Thanks again for a wonderful day and a day that Jodie and Damien will have fond memories of for the rest of their lives.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank thomaj

Newport, United Kingdom
“Simply perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Couldn't fault this venue and its staff for our wedding in May.
From looking around the venue initially and then booking, to the lead up of our day everything was made easy for us.
A special mention to Abigail who was on hand to answer all my emails quickly and courteously and Lewis who made me laugh and relax the day before when I was feeling the heat!!

To all the staff, nothing was too much trouble at any point throughout the day and evening and made it feel like our home too. I'm sure dealing with 2 brides is never an easy task!
To everyone who turned our vision into reality and captured it just as it should've been, perfection again.
Thanks to the in house DJ who kept everyone entertained after the band had finished (I'll bet you don't get many Black Lace requests!!!) everyone thought you were great.

And the Chef........ amazing talent, if anyone else asks me for the pistachio sponge recipe then I'm going to have to send an email to get it for myself! The food was simply sublime, from the tasting evening to the actual day the quality was fantastic and I've never heard so many 'yumms' coming from my friends and family.
You even arranged the weather for us - the best day ever.

2 Thank surfybeachbabe2014
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Perfect Wedding on a sunny day in May”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

A fantastic wedding venue and so pleased me and my husband decided to have our wedding reception here. The service provided by Lewis and Abigail not only on the day, but also before hand, was second to none. One the day every member of staff provided an excellent service, however, I would also like to give Nicola a special mention for her hospitality on the day, she certainly knew what she was doing and nothing was too much for her. All the staff were friendly and on hand at all times, not only for us but for the guests which I know did not go a miss.

I would also like to thank the Chef and his team for the great food. Our guests have all commented on the food and how perfect it was. They have also said what a fab day it was and that the venue was a great place.

Thank you all for making our day so special and memorable.

1 Thank Liz D
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic venue for a civil partnership or a wedding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

The venue is beautiful. I love all the different styles of room within the building. There is also pretty garden but you can hear the traffic noise from the M4 here. The staff worked seamlessly behind the scenes all day and the food was wonderful!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Anna C
Cardiff, Wales
“Great wedding venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

My wife and I recently attended a family wedding at this venue. At the risk of sounding repetitive in relation to other reviews shown, this was a superb day highlighted in the main by the staff who were all outstanding..... pleasant friendly and attentive. The meal at the reception was excellent, well cooked and well presented without delay and the evening hot buffet of sausage and bacon rolls with fries and coleslaw was a great idea. Drinks prices were very reasonable. The setting is very good with gardens surrounding the building ample car parking on site. The location is quite difficult to find if you are not from the area. You need to drive through the lanes from Pentyrch or take the Llantrisant Road from Llandaff and take the Pentyrch turning . It is well worth the journey.