“Best Pizza Hut I've been to”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #749 of 1,391 Restaurants in Cardiff
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Done a few pizza huts in my time. Never been a massive fan, but this isnthe best ive been to. Staff all really helpful, which is probably due to the manager being very helpful. Service was the best. Pizza also very good. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

I arrived here after trouble with my mobile forced me to buy a new one not knowing how things worked in a foreign country. My wife and I entered just to refresh ourselves with something to eat and drink. A young manager met us at the door and somehow felt that I was troubled. He took our order and then led us to a table where he askes us from where we came and common questions one asks when he sees a foreigner. I told him what the matter was and taking my new mobile he did his best to find what the matter was. For this I wish to thank him but I don't know his name.

I went again there two days later but unfortunately he was not there and therefore I had to leave Cardiff without meeting him again to thank him. Through this review I wish not only to speak about the place and the other members of the staff but to thank him personally and to inform him that I took his advice and went back to the shop from where I had bought the new mobile and they found what the matter was and my mobile started to work. Thank you and thank you.

People like you really helps to make travelling easy. I would gladly like to know your name. Do contact me if you see this review. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

First time at this particular Hut, and probably the last to be honest :( On arrival it seemed ok but a little drab, after being seated although the tables appeared clean they were "sticky". Ordered 2 pizzas and a macaroni cheese as well as drinks. to be fair the ordered food was ok, not amazing but ok, the salad however was very bland and my tortillas were soggy as if they had been there all day...they weren't eaten. The staff, to be fair, were helpful and polite so no real complaints with them.
We have been to a number of Pizza Huts over the years and this is the first real negative experience, maybe because it is a city centre restaurant and potentially get a different sort of customer to the out of town family huts.
Anyway, live an' learn :)

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We were in Cardiff to see Tokio Myers and wanted something quick and easy to eat breforhand so hubby suggested Pizza Hut as we were just walking past. The restaurant is downstairs so couldn't see inside, always a bit wary of eateries you can't see but shouldn't have worried, it was great. The guy who was taking orders and serving was lovely. Helpful, so friendly, he was great! He made the visit , the food was great, pizza arrived quickly, even tho a party of 5 had just placed an order before us. Great little venue.

1  Thank Mandy F
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Really helpful pleasant staff, working really hard to keep food comming hot and cleaning up after customers with a smile and acknowledgement to all. Couldnt fault them or the food. Would have given 5 stars but alot of steps to get in/out of restaurant can make it difficult for people with mobility problems. Definitely return here.