“Great food”

Price range: US$47 - US$47
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here twice now and have never been disappointed. Very pleased with food, service and the prices. The staff are helpful and will go out of their way to help you

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Went there with my wife and teenage son, was really impressed with the food really, really good possibly the best I've had from an Indian restaurant, the staff were really freindly and attentive without being too much so. At the end of our meal, our son mentioned to our waiter that he really enjoyed his jalfrezzi although it could have been a bit spicier to which the waiter explained that their happy to cook your curry to your taste either spicier or milder, which I thought was a nice touch, and the prices are pretty reasonable as well.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Great service and excellent quality food. Its my first choice for a curry- sit in or take away. theres always someone on hand to take a drinks order and everything i've tried off the menu is extremely tasty- if you're in the locality and fancy a curry this is THE place to go

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

We got into Cardiff late on a Saturday and had a great surprise of a meal. Friendly staff, good service, tasty food and reasonable prices. A definite visit.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

A few people recommended this restaurant and I was not disappointed when I tried it.

The staff is super attentive and will make you feel welcomed and appreciated. The food is quality on every level. It's extremely well seasoned and cooked to perfection. Easily makes my top 3 Indian restaurants in Cardiff.

The only downsize is that it's so good that you need reservations and it can get quite crowed because of all of the takeaway ordered. Don't let that put you off though. You need to try it at least once and I guarantee that you will be making the same comments I just made on your review.