“The best Greek in Wales”

PiPi's Coffee Shop & Greek Restaurant
Price range: US$16 - US$50
Cuisines: Greek, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Description: Coffee Shop & Greek Restaurant
Wales
“The best Greek in Wales”
Reviewed 13 June 2012

In a good location at the edge of The Brewery Quarter it has an excellent and well priced menu. It brings back memories of Corfu with authentic food friendly staff, and a chef that frequently leaves the kitchen to amuse his guests. We wii be regulars

3 Thank AdrianJames

Cardiff
“Good quality Greek food”
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Three of us ate here and all had the same. We had Soutzoukakia for starters and I was surprised that this did not come with bread as there is lots of sauce - we ordered garlic bread and I'm glad we did as this was great to mop up the sauce. The meatballs were delicious and literally fell apart when you cut into them so you could tell they were freshly cooked.

Main course we had Chicken Souvlaki which comprised 2 full skewers of large cubes of chicken, peppers and onions, salad, tzatziki and chips. The chicken was tender, perfectly cooked and the marinade was tasty without being overpowering.

Both starters and main course were very big portions so none of us had room for dessert.

The prices here do seem a little on the steep side but the food was authentic, tasty and plentiful. Not somewhere I could afford to go on a regular basis but for a special occasion definitely.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Stan_B_57
Llandudno, United Kingdom
“delicious greek food”
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed the authentic Greek food in this restaurant, particularly as I was receiving a 25% discount using my Gourmet Society card. Otherwise, I would say the price is set a bit high. It is quiet but that's fine by me. I will be back.

Toronto, Canada
“Brilliant Greek food and excellent service.”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

My husband and I had dinner at PiPi's on the 26th of June and we will definitely be going back in the future. The food was incredibly tasty and very authentic. The menu was varied and had a wonderful selection of appetizers. The service was extremely prompt and polite, and the venue was nice and clean. We were so impressed we left a big tip!

We are so pleased that we have finally found an excellent Greek restaurant.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Real Greek food in Cardiff”
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Visited this restaurant with my partner at the weekend and loved the food. Been to Greece loads of times and was very impressed with how the dishes here tasted just like they did on our trips there.The menu had loads of choice and some Greek things we hadn't even heard of.

The background music was quiet enough for us to have a conversation and the staff were very helpful , we even managed to finish the main courses which were plentiful to say the least.

Will be going back with some people from work in the near future , excellent , well worth a visit.

1 Thank Elliott H