“Great. restaurant”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2015

Two restaurants in one, I use the customs house down stairs most, great fresh meat and fish choice with a Spanish style. On a nice evening nice to sit outside for a drink before a meal.

3  Thank Llenar

Reviewed 2 February 2015

Third or fourth visit, alwAys enjoy the food and drink and feel like we've had a night out! Top dollar prices but worth every penny!

3  Thank Judith w
Reviewed 25 January 2015

Last time I reviewed this restaurant I wasn't impressed with the service or value for money based on it's reputation for being a venue for special and romantic occassions. Whilst this wasn't either of those occassions, the food and the service were much improved. We were attended to in an unobtrusive manner yet never left waiting. The food was great (although I'd like to add that the "goat's cheese on a crumpet" starter is actually on a muffin rather than a crumpet!) The venison was cooked really well and we had a selection of desserts which were equally tasty (I especially liked the white chocolate cheesecake and chocolate orange desserts)

Will certainly be back again

3  Thank travel_junkie05
Reviewed 25 January 2015

My husband and I visit custom house regularly. We love the lunch time menu as we have a starter and main course at a reasonable price. Good quality food and lots of choice. Our only criticism is restaurant is always cold and is too dark, they really need better lighting.

1  Thank Natalie J
Reviewed 25 January 2015 via mobile

We have been to the custom house on a number of occasions. Set in a lovely location and upon entering has a fantastic unique atmosphere. Generally the food quality is very decent for price. The one major issue that I have found (and reflected in past reviews) is that the service has been beyond terrible on multiple occasions. I have never waited at a bar for over 15 minutes to get served, with usually only one bar tender serving, locals are welcome to push in-front with me unnoticed. On our most recent visit we decided to leave as it had happened a few too many times, just a short walk away is the fantastic Pier 64 which is well worth a visit.

2  Thank Matt V