Im a big supporter of this place having delivered the ryder up to newport in 2010. The hotel is huge with i am told 80% occupancy on average. A choice of restaurants to suit most pockets. Ranging from the olive tree at 30 quid fir a running buffet of all sorts upto the terry m's a la carte restaurant.
The hotel has transformed over the years into a leisure complex. Outdoor tennis, archery, lazer tag (indoors) the most elaborately designed pirates crazy golf or put put as its known. Usual spa treatments and gyms. On op of that a mini shopping mall in basement of hotel and golf aplenty on some great courses. Good value offers from as little as 79 quid for a stay in the old lydia beynon hospital house(manor house) upto 99 in the hotel proper. One is quaint , one is modern. Go for he olive tree dinner if it works out better that way. It does a very good job of retending its a well to do exclusive hotel which really is made for the masses and tries to appeal to all comers. Which it does very well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 2000 acres of parkland in the beautiful Usk Valley, this historic 19th-century manor house features original features such as wood-panelled walls and a sweeping wooden staircase.The Manor House at Celtic Manor offers 70 traditionally-styled guestrooms, each of which has been updated to offer a range of modern comforts, whilst still retaining the original character of the property.Guests can dine in the on-site AA Rosette restaurant, which is has direct access to the larger resort hotel. This features additional facilities such as 2 health clubs and spas, 3 championship golf courses and an outdoor play area for children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and LateRooms so you can book your The Manor House at Celtic Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Manor House At Celtic Manor Hotel Newport
- The Manor House At Celtic Manor Newport, Wales