Stayed here with work. Rooms although pricey,of a lovely standard with great view. Great facilites and liked the food. We had buffet dinner as lots of us and was great quality and really tasty. Good Gym and views from the golf course are stunning!
Care re parking as the underground parking is far too pricey!!! there is a car park at the bottom of the hill which is free and the hotel will ferry you back and forth. We paid over £200 per roomper night, if you want to stay here they do some delas to stay with dinner for £150 very good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 2000 acres of parkland in the beautiful Usk Valley, this historic 19th-century manor house features original features such as wood-panelled walls and a sweeping wooden staircase.The Manor House at Celtic Manor offers 70 traditionally-styled guestrooms, each of which has been updated to offer a range of modern comforts, whilst still retaining the original character of the property.Guests can dine in the on-site AA Rosette restaurant, which is has direct access to the larger resort hotel. This features additional facilities such as 2 health clubs and spas, 3 championship golf courses and an outdoor play area for children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, LateRooms and HRS so you can book your The Manor House at Celtic Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Manor House At Celtic Manor Hotel Newport
- The Manor House At Celtic Manor Newport, Wales