I had lunch at Rafters in the 2010 club house yesterday. Fantastic as alway, well looked after and accommodating as always. Stayed at the Hotel and managed to take a bit of a tumble. The crew at the hotel were absolutely brilliant. Patched me up, took me to A&E and even arrange to get me back. Special thanks to Sam Prothero for his company, his wit and his patience. Sam,you were a star last night. 5 star service from a 5 star resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 2000 acres of parkland in the beautiful Usk Valley, this historic 19th-century manor house features original features such as wood-panelled walls and a sweeping wooden staircase.The Manor House at Celtic Manor offers 70 traditionally-styled guestrooms, each of which has been updated to offer a range of modern comforts, whilst still retaining the original character of the property.Guests can dine in the on-site AA Rosette restaurant, which is has direct access to the larger resort hotel. This features additional facilities such as 2 health clubs and spas, 3 championship golf courses and an outdoor play area for children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and LateRooms so you can book your The Manor House at Celtic Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Manor House At Celtic Manor Hotel Newport
- The Manor House At Celtic Manor Newport, Wales