“Quiet and good value”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Just on Wind Street in Swansea this represented good value and good food. Friendly staff and prompt service.

1  Thank Graham B

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Absolutely lovely bruschetta with garlic mushrooms & tallegio, delicious carpaccio. Tasty saltimbocca and seafood linguine plus the most amazing roasted vegetables. A very strange location for a lovely restaurant but Wind Street provided an entertaining walk back to the Hotel after. We definitely recommend it and can't wait until we can visit again.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Myself and a few friends visited this restaurant on Saturday 1st of Feb. The restaurant was extremely busy with only 1-2 tables empty. we where shown to the table and where offered drinks, all good up to now. However after sitting down i noticed that for the whole restaurant there where only 3 waiting staff working. It too near 30 mins for our order to be taken only after a friend asked and took a further 30-40 minutes for the food to arrive. After the painful wait our food finally did arrive and boy was it good. Between the 5 of us we ordered a selection of pizza's and chicken and they where fantastic. Pizzas where well cooked with great collection of fresh toppings. The food hear was well priced and we where given a free drink for the delay on the food. I have been told it is normally much better staffed and organised so i would say it is worth a little wait for this magnificent food

Reviewed 1 February 2014

A group of us ate here on 31 Jan for a work leaving do, booked the day before.
I was reluctant to eat anywhere on Wind street - but wanted somewhere convenient after work.
I was really impressed with both the service and lovely pasta. Good value for money - I would recommend the 'earlybird' menu - generous portions for the money. Great bottle of wine too. The only reason for not scoring 5 is the bright lighting - fine for a group meal but not great if you want a more cosy atmosphere. Having avoided Wind street for years I will be back.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Visited this restaurant with friends on the 26th January. Friendly staff, lots of choice, and lovely tasting authentic Italian food. Prices are pretty reasonable, I had lasagne my hubby had veal and both were very tasty however I do feel that the portions could have been larger. The accompanying side dishes of a few carrots and small potatoes were rather small. I would recommend on taste alone.