“Very disappointed”
Review of Punx

Punx
Ranked #341 of 730 Restaurants in Swansea
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Went in as the reviews look good. Staff rather rude and food very limited for lunch. So walked out there are lots of eating places around and if this place is not trying more, it will go down

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Been here twice now and loved it even more! We bought badges so we can spread the love all the way to Carmarthen!

Reviewed 5 May 2018

My partner and I discovered this restaurant by chance. We had business on the Kingsway at lunchtime, and being hungry, saw this restaurant and checked out the menu. To my delight it catered for vegetarians and vegans. I ordered avocado on toast, expecting to receive some avocado chilli gloop. To my amazement I was served with fresh avocado. It was quite delicious and much appreciated. I highly recommend this restaurant and will certainly return.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

This is a nice place to relax and have a coffee. We went on a Saturday afternoon, it was very quiet and we stayed for an hour chatting without feeling pressured to reorder or rushed in any way.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Superb. A refreshing break from the corporate chains. Excellent flavour with a decent kick. Worth going out of your way.