“absolutely Delicious Ice Cream”
Review of Joes

Joes
Ranked #2 of 14 Dessert in Swansea
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 8 August 2014

When ever we go the the Gower or Mumbles, we always pop into Joe's and have a Delicious Ice Cream covered in chocolate & nuts. It's very soft, creamy and tasty. The ice cream parlour is alway's busy and has a restaurant next door. It's the nicest ice cream we have tasted and would advise anybody who goes to the Mumbles, to pay Joe's Ice Cream parlour a visit.

There are newer reviews for Joes

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Popped in for takeaway Ice Cream for all the family. Having been here many times, I have never been disappointed by the Ice Cream, and this will probably never change. The young girl serving had the personality of a brick, but she could have been the spawn of Satan and I wouldn't have cared as long as she served me the Ice Cream!! If they had more pleasant staff I would have happily given 5 stars.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

People come from all over for joes ice cream and it is very special. Creamy and rich. There is a seating area or you can wander down to the beach and sit and enjoy the view

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Having had ice-cream in Rome, which I swear can never be beaten, I DID enjoy my bubble-gum ice-cream, a disconcerting shade of blue, but totally delicious!

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

We Always go to Joe's ice cream parlour in the mumbles
When we are in Swansea. The chocolate is gorgeous. there is also the apple kiosk above the pier which sells Joe's and you get a great view from
Up there too.