“What a Find!”

Ranked #19 of 24 Coffee & Tea in Swansea
“What a Find!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

What an absolute gem.
Great food, excellent value and quality.
Great service, nothing was too much trouble and sooo much choice!

• Visited May 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Tea for Two, Mackerel Pâté and Crumpets MMMMMMMMMM”
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Excellent food,a nice coffee and tea served in pots.
Although we have never eaten a meal here (I did have a breakfast bap,which was fab) others there seemed to be enjoying their meals and I heard no complaints only compliments. I believe they only do lunches which are competitively priced and obviously snacks.(they may well do a lot more that I am not aware of)
I've just been nudged by my significant other who said the mackerel pâté was exquisite.
Staff were very polite and attentive and the manager when asked to toast our crumpets a bit more to suit our taste,replaced them and provided two more without charge. Brilliant customer service and appreciated greatly hence a gold star for The Coffe Den.
Will definitely return.

• Visited January 2013
“fantastic hidden gem of a place”
Reviewed 19 November 2009

had coffee here during the day and saw that they cooked in the evening.so i tried it and very glad i did. I thought it was just a coffee shop but it was just so much more.absolutely brilliant food, and at a much cheaper price that I could have paid and indeed would have paid elsewhere. Superb balance of flavours and Andy as a host made an ordinary eating out night very special.cannot prose enough.

2 Thank StephanieB