“Best Burger we've ever had!”
Review of Eddie Rockets - CLOSED

Eddie Rockets
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Being burger lovers we have searched Wales for the best burger and had been recommended this place by friends. We live in Cardiff and have tried many places.
Honestly this really is the best we've had (and we have tried a lot) plus the meal was exceedingly good value for money. We had the Smokehouse burger, the cheese please burger, cheese fries, two large cokes and a large strawberry milkshake. Total bill £23.00. The staff are friendly, its a nice atmosphere and the food was exceedingly quick. Second visit to this place and again was not dissapointed. Will be travelling for this one!

Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

First went here around a year ago with my wife and children, the food was great and big portions. My wife and I went again last week and the difference in quality was chalk and cheese. Stale bun, very dry chicken that was processed and therefore rubbery. Onion rings had no flavour. However, my wife had chicken strips which were very tasty, everything else was awful I'm sorry to say. We did mention the poor quality when paying and at least half the food was wasted. The server said we should have mentioned it whilst eating. I overheard other diners complaining that the food tasted "off" as well. From impressed to disgusted. On a plus side the decor is very good and staff were cheery and friendly.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Been here a couple of times, with friends and with fiancée, burgers are good - I avoid the cheesy chips as it's squeezy cheese - but then, it is an American diner so that's forgiveable. Chilli is very good. Portions are HUGE. SHARE!!!!!! Malts - don't share the malts. You'll kick yourself. The malts are to die for. That's like .... A milkshake mixed with Horlicks. And they're great. Quirky and fun place for lunch, sooooo much better than your run of the mill burger joint, I'd say better than more expensive chain restaurants, too. Both times service has been great, friendly and fast.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Living social offer, real bargain! Lovely atmosphere, sat in a booth, good menu. Had burgers, which were ok, sweet potato chips were lovely, nice milkshakes! Nice evening esp for youngsters. One meal would do for 2! Great service, really friendly girls! Would recommend if u like this sort of food.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Great value restaurant for teens, especially when going to the Vue.
Might be biased as my kids are American but we never went to diners in USA. Just good value and kids love the food. Always happy to pay the bill when all food is eaten.

1  Thank Jackip123