“Loved this American diner” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Eddie Rockets - CLOSED

Eddie Rockets
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Loved this American diner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

My son took me here whilst visiting, and from the moment I walked in I loved it, I, of course, had to play all the old American 50's music in the little jukeboxes in the tables, the waitress was really lovely and the food came really quick to the table, I had chilli with nachos and chips with garlic sauce, my son had 4 sliders with chips and a Oreo milkshake, the food was great if a little too much for me, and the garlic sauce was lovely but also a bit too much of it in my chips, but that's my own personal opinion, in all the whole experience was great, I really loved it .

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Heidigodden

West Sussex
“Nice place, shame about the chef”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

MY Friends and I went here for breakfast on a Sunday morning. The food was not fantastic but it did the job for a hangover!! It appeared though that the chef was not doing his job correctly as all our food came out in dribs and drabs. Can't fault the waiting staff, she couldn't apologise enough and was clearly as irritated, if not more so, as us.

• Visited June 2014
Bridgend, United Kingdom
“Best Burger in Swansea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

This was the best burger outside of America I've ever had. They may be expensive but well worth the price. It's a large fresh burger with a huge chunk of onion, very flavoursome unlike other burger bars whose food is much of a muchness. Both myself and my husband ordered fries to go with it but if we'd know the portion would have been so big we'd have only ordered one portion. Very friendly waiters and waitresses and place was clean and airy.

I will definitely go back here.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Great for kids”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

We visited on a Saturday lunchtime, this was my sons choice of venue. As burgers go it was pretty average and really expensive. Best thing were the milk shakes. I wont rush back, would rather a Mcdonalds for a third of the price!

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

We visited on a Sunday evening and the place was fairly quiet. We had standard burger and fries. The burger was OK, nothing special. There was far too lettuce though in the burger making it fall apart. The bun was a standard catering bun you would expect from a burger van at a football match, which disintegrated quickly once the sauces inside soaked into it. The fries, whilst one portion was big and generous enough for two or more people even with big appetites were pretty tasteless and required lots of vinegar and ketchup to make them appetising.

Overall not a bad meal, but expensive for what seemed like average food. McDonalds is cheaper and tastier.