The Dragon Hotel
US$175
  • Pool
US$104
  • Restaurant
The White House(Swansea)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$58
Agoda.com
The Alexander(Swansea)(Great Value!)
US$75
Morgans Hotel(Swansea)
US$136
US$133
Travelodge Swansea M4(Swansea)(Great Value!)
US$64
Travelodge
Premier Inn Swansea Waterfront Hotel(Swansea)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$84
  • Bar/Lounge
US$85
1,057 results
All reviewscar parkone way systemcity centrehealth clubreception stafffree parkingchanging roomsleisure facilitiessaturday nightcomfy bedlovely roomstayed here for one nightbrasseriesaunajaynencpnightlife
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Nice and cozy place to stay. Nice Health facility and pool, too. The staff are so pleasant and kind and serve with a smile. The food in the restaurant in both of it's restaurants is delicious and you get a good view of the streets of Swansea while eating. Close to rail station. Wifi is not the greatest, but functional. I highly recommend the place.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Dragon_Hotel, General Manager at The Dragon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Thank you for your review, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

Well where do I start. Kelly was such a dream.... the nicest manager I have possibly ever met. Room was stunning, hotel was really modern, service was lush.... the hotel is in Swansea City Centre and is easy walking distance to everything you need.. I will definitely be going back again soon! Ill be in touch! Shaun :-D

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank shauny1988
Dragon_Hotel, General Manager at The Dragon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Hello Sean, Thank you for taking the time to post a review, I'm glad that you enjoyed and that Kelly made such an impression!

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I stayed here on two occasions whilst in Swansea on business. Staff were helpful and professional. My room was small but adequate for one. The service in the restaurant was very good although the menu range was limited and did not change over several days. The breakfast is very good indeed. I would be happy to stay here if in Swansea again, even though it is expensive for what you get.

Room Tip: Ask for a large room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2014

My partner & I stayed here with our then 4 year old daughter for 4 nights in October 2013 while visiting family in Swansea. We were really pleased with the hotel and cant fault it at all to be honest. Tea bags, cups, sugar etc was replenished every day, beds were made and cleaned every day. As we were visiting family we werent in the rooms for an extensive amount of time but to sleep in and spend a couple of hours in the evening in to wind down they were fine for.
The breakfast was lovely and the staff cannot be more polite!! Extremely friendly and the cant do enough for you.
I was a little worried about the hotel being so near to the town but we all had a good nights sleep with no disturbments.
We took our daughter swimming a couple of times which was a nice extra to have in the hotel.
The staff are very friendly and always willing to help whether its an extra pillow or in our case leaving behind our swimming costumes in the room and them posting them back to England for us!!
We would 100% stay here agin. Thank you for a pleasent stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Dragon_Hotel, General Manager at The Dragon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay - and hopefully we'll welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

This was a 2 night break with friends , which included their New Years Eve Gala Dinner & Dance.
1. Car Parking was free in the hotel car park, the barrier system was u/s, which may have given security issues but we had no problems.
2. We were allocated Room 218 on the second floor. The room itself was very nice, modern decor, comfortable and very clean with good facilities. The problem was the view, or lack of it. The only windows were high in the room giving a view only of the sky. Occupants of the local Swansea Prison, probably have a better view. I assumed that the hotel was full over the Bank Holiday and did not ask for a room change. However by the lack of people at breakfast, I suspect it was far from full, so I made a mistake in not requesting a room change!!
3. The Gala Dinner was excellent with respect to the menu, quality of the food, service & entertainment. There was no midnight Piper, but I suppose Swansea is a long way from Scotland.
4. Breakfast was of excellent quality on both days, served in a very attractive Restaurant. Service was a little chaotic on New Years Day e.g. Cooked breakfasts delivered to table before the porridge, but it was " the morning after the day before" and put it down to overenthusiastic staff!!??
5. Service in the hotel was however generally good with all staff appearing friendly and helpful.
6. The weather was awful, but the hotel cannot be held accountable for that and we counted ourselves lucky compared to those poor souls flooded over the New Year.

Overall, a nice break - a pity about the view!

Room Tip: Keep away from the second floor at the back of the hotel
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends