i stayed here over a busy weekend and early part of a week with my son, expecting the check in to be a bit of a wait, no such thing as soon as we opened the door to the reception we were greeted very warmly and efficently and directed to what looked like cash machines, the male receptionist guided us through the process with ease and in no time at all we were in our room, the room was spotlessly clean, bed's comfortable best nights sleep in a hotel ive ever had,after settling in which was about 9 pm we went down to the bar and resturant we hadnt booked but after a short wait we were seated, the staff gave excellent service so friendly although the place was busy the quality of the food and service was good, i would advise to book if wanting a meal as it seems popular with the locals too,breakfast although a little pricey was good, option's of continetal style or full cooked the price for full cooked included both buffet options and unlimited drinks kids ate free, you had a great view over the water front, there was a tesco express attached to the building and a short walk to the many bars and shops, Down side you have to pay for the parking, other than that a great stay and would definately go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the smart waterfront of Swansea Marina, with quick routes along the coast to Mumbles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premier Inn Swansea Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Swansea Waterfront Hotel Swansea
- Premier Inn Swansea Waterfront Hotel Wales