“Wicked bar!”

Ranked #6 of 56 Nightlife in Swansea
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wicked bar!”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Wicked night, nice to see Swansea has finally got some class!!

2 Thank SaraJaine

Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Bliss”
Reviewed 29 February 2012

I've had amazing times at Kon-Tiki, I visit Swansea a few times a year to see a friend and often while my friend is working I will venture off on my own... I found Kon-Toki early one evening and as soon as I walked in I was plesently greeted with a smile and felt instantly at ease and welcome, despite being alone. The staff were friendly and polite.The decor gave a serene feeling like being in a tropical jungle. What I was most impressed with was the attention to detail with the drinks... everything was fresh and presented like nothing I'd seen before, I felt like a VIP... I've returned since on busy nights with my friend and never left disappointed... I'm very impatient, and despite so many people at the bar, I never had to wait long to be served.... atmosphere was banging, met lots of new people. Would definately recommend checking it out!!

Visited December 2011
2 Thank KimberleyHG
Swansea
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Bar in Swansea by a mile!”
Reviewed 29 February 2012

I was in kon tiki for the first time last week after a recommendation from a friend. I can't believe it's been open a year and I've only just found it now! I went with my boyfriend for a few drinks after dinner.. we only planed to stay for one but ended up hanging by the bar for the whole night! We had so much fun! The bar staff are so friendly and knowledgable, the crowd was really chilled, the music great and the bar itself is like nothing I've ever seen in Swansea! From the cocktail list and excellent choice of spirits, this place clearly knows what it's doing! We finished the night on a sharer shell cocktail that was absolutey amazing!!! Will be back next week for sure!!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Jenny P
Swansea
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun, fun, fun!”
Reviewed 11 July 2011

Lovely little cocktail bar tucked away at the back of Wind St with a huge variety of delicious cocktails and shots, and some quirky features...eg the shell fishbowls, water feature, palm tree!
Staff are extremely helpful and made our visit worthwhile. Service was fantastic, and will definitely be visiting again as it's somewhere a bit different to the normal, mundane bars that occupy the main street.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank chester1609
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Like being on an exotic holiday”
Reviewed 25 April 2011

Spent a fantastic evening at kon tiki during the Easter break. Amazing cocktails made with fresh ingredients... When they call themselves a cocktail bar they really mean it! Great dj playing a mixture of old school rnb and reggae! Absolutely brilliant bar staff who know exactly how to make your night the best ever. All combines to make for easily the classiest and laid-back venues in Swansea

1 Thank Charliesangel84