“Climbing wall and Play Area”
Review of The LC

The LC
Ranked #14 of 131 things to do in Swansea
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: All Under One Roof.....Make waves in our fantastic family-friendly WATERPARK, featuring an exciting network of pools, rides and slides including the one-of-a-kind Boardrider. Visit ‘Play’ our aquatic themed interactive PLAY AREA which will keep young adventurers entertained for hours. Put your nerve to the test on our 30ft CLIMBING WALL.
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Booked mid afternoon for the wall and the play area.It was a very wet and miserable Saturday afternoon.
Kids loved it highly recommended

LCSwansea, other at The LC, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Andrew, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review on TripAdvisor and for recommending us to others with your 5* review - it is great to hear that your kids loved it. Again many thanks, Lyndsey.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,452)
All reviews
"big slides"
in 16 reviews
"play area"

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I visit the centre with my family,, including my young grand children,,, my youngest grandchild is autistic and when he gets in the pool,, he gets so excited,, we love seeing his face so happy and the pool gives many activities for him,, also the staff at the front desks are very helpful,, informing me of the discounts you get with disable young children and their carers,, thank you

LCSwansea, other at The LC, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Darren, thanks so much for your review it is great to hear that your grandchildren enjoy coming here and that you find our staff to be helpful. Lyndsey.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

We go to Mumbles regularly and this is always on the list of things to do. The pool is great : lots of slides, a wave machine, lots of different little pools. There's a climbing wall and soft play too, so it's great for rainy days. The cafe is ok.

LCSwansea, other at The LC, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Thanks so much for your review I am delighted to hear that we are always on your list of things to do when you visit the area, we hope to see you again soon, Lyndsey.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Visited water park yesterday evening. Some showers were not in use due to some sort of maintenance. There were not enough showers in use for those who wanted to shower and there was a queue to use those few that were available. Standing around in swim wear....we were all freezing. Prices have just gone up. I paid £20 for 4 of us to swim. I expected better from the LC.

LCSwansea, other at The LC, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, sorry if you had to wait for a shower, we did this work at an off peak time in the hope that we would avoid customers waiting, but we appreciate when you come out of the water this can feel cold if you have to wait around. I am pleased to say the work is now completed and the all showers are now operational. We have not reviewed our price structure for some time and without knowing a little more about the family ages and make up, it will be tricky to check to ensure you have been charged correctly, if you would like to contact me on lyndsey.batsford@the-lc.co.uk then I can look into your visit in more detail. Again many thanks for your review and I look forward to hearing from you, Lyndsey.