“Body Attack the ultimate fat burner ”
Review of The LC

The LC
Ranked #14 of 131 things to do in Swansea
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: All Under One Roof.....Make waves in our fantastic family-friendly WATERPARK, featuring an exciting network of pools, rides and slides including the one-of-a-kind Boardrider. Visit ‘Play’ our aquatic themed interactive PLAY AREA which will keep young adventurers entertained for hours. Put your nerve to the test on our 30ft CLIMBING WALL.
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

The LC offers great facilities in a very clean and well maintained environment.
Good selection of classes including mornings, which many gyms don’t.
My favourite class which I would recommend to everyone is Body Attack. Great fun and a massive calorie burn.
More Attack classes would have got a 5 star review.

LCSwansea, other at The LC, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Thanks so much for your review - I will pass this on to our fitness team, Lyndsey.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,450)
All reviews
"big slides"
in 16 reviews
"play area"

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I came here last August with my daughter and friends, and returned in December with a friend.
Both experiences were wonderful.
There was so much to do, the staff are friendly, and the premises are clean and tidy.
The jacuzzi is amazing, so relaxing!
The water slides are such fun!
One of the staff took pictures of myself with my daughter, saved to a cd, which was a lovely keepsake. A service offered which is worth thinking about.
The play area in reception is adequate and kept my 4 year old amused whilst we waited for my friends.
A must visit when in Swansea.

LCSwansea, other at The LC, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

What a great review - thank you so much Shelly, it is great to hear that you consider us to be a 'must visit in Swansea' and that you had a wonderful time on both your visits. Hopefully you will visit us again soon, again many thanks, Lyndsey.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Spa for the adults is great! Playing area for kiddies is awesome they loved every second! And the pool was brilliant for us all to enjoy! If unsure of what to do for little money this is definitely a good place to go! I come here often with nephews or just me and my partner and it's fully inclusive

LCSwansea, other at The LC, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Thanks so much for your 5* review Rita - I am delighted to hear you describe us as 'fully inclusive' as this is something we try our best to do - offer something for everyone all under one roof. Again many thanks, Lyndsey.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Great facilities, friendly staff, very clean and well maintained. Have been visiting the LC for a couple of years and it never disappoints.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
LCSwansea, other at The LC, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Great to hear you always enjoy visiting us Victoria, hopefully see you again soon, thanks so much for your review. Lyndsey