“Family swim day Brill”

The LC
Ranked #14 of 131 things to do in Swansea
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: All Under One Roof.....Make waves in our fantastic family-friendly WATERPARK, featuring an exciting network of pools, rides and slides including the one-of-a-kind Boardrider. Visit ‘Play’ our aquatic themed interactive PLAY AREA which will keep young adventurers entertained for hours. Put your nerve to the test on our 30ft CLIMBING WALL.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Brilliant day out and a great family day and my daughter tried her first slide.

Need longer though but enjoyed every second.

LC S, marketing at The LC, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for a great review Justin - I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit and your daughter went on her first slide, see you again soon, Lyndsey.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,452)
All reviews
"big slides"
in 16 reviews
"play area"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Drove 60 miles to get there but boy was it worth it. Took my 8 year old nephew who said it was the best day ever. Makes it all worthwhile. Will be back again soon. It had everything from excellent slides, wave machines and well mannered but vigilant life guards. Pure enjoyment.

LC S, marketing at The LC, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

What a great review - thank you so much Ian, it is so nice to hear that your nephew said it was the best day ever and we can't wait to see you back again. Lyndsey.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

we went on a family day out overbooked on line and paid on line hoping this would reduce ques and waiting times we arrived over 1/2 hour before our swim time parking was horrendous we got into the reception 15 mins prior to our swim time and que times made us over 20 minutes for our swim when asked if that will be added to our swim duration we were told no so basically we missed out on 40 mins of our swim due to ques (even when pre booked and paid) and changing time as all changing areas were full to the brim
on a plus note the pool is fantastic and real good fun

LC S, marketing at The LC, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review Kelly, we take all feedback on board and welcome your comments as we can definitely learn from this. I can assure you that this is not normally what happens as the pre-booked queue usually allows for a quick seamless entry to the Waterpark. I would like to understand your visit a little better so I can look into why it took so long at reception for you - if you could email me on lyndsey.batsford@the-lc.co.uk I would really appreciate it, many thanks, Lyndsey.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a fantastic place to take kids 3 great water slides two little splash pools for really young kids a great day out for all the family it’s abit pricey to get in but it is worth the money in my opinion one of the best places to go in Swansea it’s near the town centre aswell so u can do both in one day there is not only a pool there but also rock climbing a gym and also a kids play area aswell as a cafe you could easily spend all day there my 4 children love pong there will recommend it to everyone

LC S, marketing at The LC, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

What a great review - thank you so much, I am delighted to hear that you would definitely recommend us to others and that you enjoyed your recent visit, Lyndsey.