“Hit the spot a class”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“Hit the spot a class”
Reviewed 19 July 2012 via mobile

Fantastic food, professional service friendly and chatty, clean and organized, quick service, great prices, I would 100% recommend this place to everyone! Also very cute taste of Spain.

1 Thank Cainphillips2012

Aberdare, Wales, United Kingdom
“A lovely Experience”
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Called in to have a meal wednesday night, 11th July, absolutely lovely, the food was perfect, the two ladies staff very friendly, not only that but there was and prob still is an offer of two for one on the tapas, could not ask for better, will def visit again as soon as possible. Will be even better when they increase the food range.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank David E
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“friendly staff and good food at good prices”
Reviewed 7 July 2012

it is a friendly little tapas restaurant with good prices and good food would definately go there again :)

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank nikki g
“Mixed feelings...”
Reviewed 3 July 2012

I love tapas so was keen to try this little venue in Mumbles, as it was close to home and I feel it is important to support local businesses.

However, I have to confess that I was a little disappointed. The food was pretty much OK - not outstanding, but certainly not the worst. The patatas gravas had horseradish in it I think - which made for a really odd taste, and I really don't like horseradish... the rest of the dishes I tried were pretty much OK on the whole.

The service was quite good, and the staff very pleasant and helpful. The restaurant was informal with a 'Miro-esque' colour scheme. The problem was it was lacking in atmosphere, and the overall impression of the restaurant didn't quite fit with the tapas/miro theme.

We came in a group of 4 couples - and opinions differed within our group as to whether it was a hit or a miss. Overall, though, the opinion was that it was OK.

I think we would go there again - although it feels like the restaurant is a work in progress. I hope that the owners develop it further and work a bit on the decor, furniture and atmosphere as that can sometimes be almost as important as the food!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank HistoryStudent
“bad first impression”
Reviewed 3 July 2012

menu was unimaginative and dirty dont understand why they were using paper menus, seating reminded me of a greasy spoon, waitress took ages to ask us if we wanted a drink...staff were dressed far to casually, felt like we were eating in there sitting room. i say eating, we left sharply when we saw how grim it was in there, so didnt have time to eat. all these are small problems which can be easily fixed, so i could put it down to teething problems, or lack of effort.

Visited June 2012