“Absolutely Superb”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Ordered a meal with my friend and we loved it! This was probably one of the Indian food I had in ages. The food was amazingly delicious and came on time, the meal was hot, quality of food I would say was really good. My order was being managed well. The staff were very friendly and helpful I didnt have any problems. :')

1  Thank GlamQueen2014

Reviewed 28 April 2014

The Tamarind is the best Indian restaurant that you can find in ponterdawe. The food is beyond delicious, the portions are extremely generous and the service is friendly and professional. The staff are all excellent and I am very happy to eat there time and time again!

1  Thank Frank_theisen
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Another great place to eat at Pontardawe. Very efficient staff, friendly environment and the curry is excellent .

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Most of the staff were friendly but the manager had a very bad attitude towards us.

The staff got the drinks order wrong three times.

Alcoholic drinks were served in hot glasses.

They served Malibu with a DEAD FLY in it. When complained to the manager, he was rude, not apologetic and very unsympathetic.

The food took over an hour to arrive.

They forgot the cheesy nan bread and when it was rushed out , it looked like a lump of cheese had been thrown on top in a rush.

The whole evening was shocking and will not be returning to this restaurant again.

Will be reporting restaurant for health and safety issues after finding a DEAD FLY in my drink.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I went there with a large group of friends for my birthday last Sunday. We had the buffet menu, we went a bit late so its advisable to go well before 5pm when it ends. Staff were very accommodating although we were late arriving.
Onion bajees and nan bread fab !

1  Thank shirleyharries