“great food”

Ranked #20 of 720 Restaurants in Swansea
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fully Licensed Restaurant serving contemporary and traditional British food including a proportion of dishes influenced from other cultures. We serve a varied menu ranging from breakfasts through to a la carte specials. Open 7 days a week during the day and cater for groups and functions in the evening.
Reviewed 26 April 2014

definitely worth checking out, very good food, great service, nice vibe, minimum waiting time, diverse menu

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Looking for lunch during a retail therapy day,a friend & I happened upon Gershwins in Nelson st Swansea,We enjoyed a relaxed Lunch of Jacket Potatoes with various fillings,chosen from a very nice selection on the menu,the staff were very pleasant .our food arrived very quickly & well presented,& tasty. this restaurant would be a bit too cosy if it was full as the tables are very close together. The only toilet is on the first floor which would prove a problem if one had difficulty with stairs.I would certainly return for Lunch again.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

having recently going to gershwins for their great breakfast deal.my husband booked table for mothers day on arriving with our little one sleeping in pram we were moved table quick with more room from a helpful waiter.we were told of menu and went for 3course meal with wine which was excellent fresh tasty top quailty food.our little one was offered free meal which was chopped up for him.gershwins has amazing full menu with fabulous deserts! the restaurant is snugg but has the feel of some romantic place far away (would look amazing with some candles in night ) with a open kitchen and staff that cant do enough for you it is defanlty one of swansea,s places well worth a vist.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

We visited again recently and it was not an enjoyable experience.

The food was okay, just... But service was really bad. Lots of food fried when there was no need.

I really don't understand how this place gets so many excellent reviews.

Doubt we will go there again unless we see its near empty and a certain member of staff, think the manager isn't working as it seemed stressful there.

1  Thank Ceri g
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Again we were let down in Gershwins today. The cafe wasn't busy but having tajen our order they bought the drimks and my wifes order. Eventually when my wife had finished and Igad drunk my coffee we enquired about my food to be told 'sorry' I forgot your order.
Relly not impressed