“Raw burgers numerous times for pregnant ladies.... Incompetent.”
Review of Bloomburger - CLOSED

Bloomburger
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Firstly, we waited for an hour and a half before our food even arrived at the table. (it was pre ordered) When it did, on our table of 13, most of our burgers were raw, even after asking the manager if the burgers would be cooked fully as there were 2 pregnant ladies in the party. We were assured they would be.

After sending the food back to the kitchen, and after another long wait... The burgers arrived. Raw. Again, and the bread roll frozen!!!!!!!

How this place is still open is beyond all of us. This place is dangerous shut it down!!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Service was terrible. We waited over 20 minutes before even being given a menu and then there were 45 minute gaps in between courses even when I complained. Food was cold, greasy and obviously very poor quality.The mussels I ordered smelt clearly off and so I sent them back, only for the chicken wings I ordered in place of them to be red in the middle! My burger was soggy, cold, with a smear of some sort of stuff on the bun that smelt to high heaven. Chips were inedible. I asked if I had to pay for the meal and the manager came over and swore at me and said he'd call the police even though I hadn't actually even eaten anything at all! Worst place ever in my life.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Had Bloomburger a little while ago. The service was good, although we did wait a little while for our food, and it wasnt very busy. I had the mini burgers, they were nice but nothing special. Enjoyed the other chips etc we had. Will be going back to try something else, the people i was there with had some really nice burgers/steak sandwich

Reviewed 24 November 2013

If you're looking for a service with a smile look elsewhere. As soon as we sat down, it was apparent that we were keeping the serving staff waiting. Food was ok but could get the same at burger king and feel less rushed.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Service was terrible from the start, didn't do a Curtesy Check whilst we where eating our food, my daughter is 2 and all they had to offer was a small burger with chips my daughter took 1 bite and spat it out I looked at the burger and it was still raw I took it to the bar and said it was still raw and all they could say was " amm ah hm ". I told them the place is shocking and asked to speak to the manager and surprise surprise it was the manager who was lost for words as a result of this shocking place we all haven't been able to get off the toilet .... Also, What was supposed to be a lamb burger was actually a beef burger with a lamb stock cube it tasted like disgusting.