“Beautiful!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Visited here with 3 friends tonight. Restaurant was quiet, but the staff were so friendly. Very accommodating and welcoming.
We had a range of dishes, from vegetarian meals, to curries. I personally had the chicken bhuna which was absolutely beautiful. Big chunks of chicken and plenty of it.
All our meals were hot, large portions and fresh. Would definitely recommend.
Only downfall is that a chutney tray and 8 poppadoms was over £8, little bit pricey compared to other restaurants I’ve visited, however it was delicious. Will definitely visit again and recommend highly. Thank you to the lovely staff!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed food very good would go back a good choice of starters and mains also sundries I need to put more words in so my review will get accepted so thank you x

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Me and couple of my mates went to indian cottage and I was not dissapointed. The staff there were fantastic and the food was delicious and for great value. Would definitely recommend this restraunt and would certainly be back. Ponterdawe's finest!

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Ahmed and his team looked after us in a professional manner once again.
Great flavoursome food and will be
back for sure.So will the family members that we introduced to the Indian cottage over the pontardawe festival. Keep up the good work .

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

outstanding food and the service, as always has been really enjoyed, can't wait to came back and have my chicken kurchi buna,