Review Highlights
Family two-hour surf lesson.

My two pre-teen and teenage daughters and I had a two-hour lesson in Llangennith.Great waves... read more

Reviewed 23 August 2018
Joanna B
via mobile
Brilliant

Huge thank you for the lesson my 2 teenagers had on Thursday. Absolutely brilliant, they had so... read more

Reviewed 28 July 2018
Jane H
Uckfield

All reviews caswell bay two hour lesson lovely place tuition teacher session waves fun safety gower 2hr skills fab
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We had a great 2-hour lesson. On time, expert teaching and really good fun. Will definitely be booking surfing with GSD now we have the surfing bug (that and the fact that my daughter stood on her board before me...She was made up) Huge thanks.

Date of experience: September 2013
2  Thank Nikkiwriter
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Many thanks to Ben for being such an excellent teacher. My daughter loved it and was standing on her board by the end. Would definitely recommend a lesson. Great afternoons fun.

Date of experience: August 2013
1  Thank Karen L
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Had a great family half day at Caswell bay. James was a fabulous teacher , all staff were excellent, we felt very safe with our family in their hands and both of the boys were delighted to learn to stand on their boards. The organisation is excellent, easy to book, flexible service and loads of fun. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: August 2013
2  Thank Jane T
Reviewed 7 June 2013

We really enjoyed our lesson with Gower Surfing School. It was very fun! The location was lovely. Instructor was very helpful. We will definitely be doing it again. Thank you so much.
Kristyna & Vaclav

Date of experience: June 2013
2  Thank Kristyna-tl
Reviewed 5 June 2013

We had a fantastic 3 days surfing with Simon, Ben and Tom at the end of May. Great instructors had us all catching a few waves with Simon advising the best time to meet up for the waves each day. Kids absolutely loved it and can't wait to go again.

Date of experience: May 2013