“Possibly the nicest home made chips I have ever had!”
Review of Belle Vue Bistro

Belle Vue Bistro
Ranked #3 of 656 Restaurants in Swansea
Price range: US$3 - US$26
Cuisines: American, Italian, British
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We decided to open Belle Vue Bistro on the 6th november 2013. And We havent looked back since. Belle Vue Bistro is a family run restaurant/Bistro and coffee shop. We aim to provide our customers with a dining experience they will love. There will be 26 seats inside and 8 seats outside, comfy tub chairs and the atmosphere will be relaxing, warm and friendly with great service and delicious food and beverages. Our coffee will be the best in town and our food will be all fresh, homemade using local produce. If there is something that you really fancy why not give us a call with 48 hours notice and we will make what ever dish you want. We now offer fresh fish every Friday. We also have meeting/course venue room for hire. Please call for more details. Look forward to seeing you at the Bistro, Paul Yvonne and family.
Carmarthen
“Possibly the nicest home made chips I have ever had!”
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

I called in on Sunday with my girlfriend, and had a 12oz sirloin and my girlfriend had the belle burger, which she said was lovely! My steak was great! Will be returning on Thursday for the 44oz mixed grill!

Swansea, United Kingdom
“fantastic service liv social deal”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

nothing too fault about this restaurant.wonderful service from paul Yvonne .the mushrooms chicken goujons rib eye steak prawn pasta delicious like home cooking ,relaxing and décor fantastic. cannot wait too go back there again thanks

south wales
“well done! great effort . great liv social deal!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Lovely welcome! belle vue is a cafe /bistro. Nicely done. Menu for offer was choice 3 starters, we had chicken goujons,nicely presented, hot, spicey crispy coating nice chicken. Garlic mushrooms nice ,tasty, well presented! Rib eye was delicious. Prawn pasta , which was quirky, looked like octopus tentacles, delicious, hot, juicy prawns! Burger was excellent too. We had different opinion on fries! I didnt like part baked bread but thats a personal thing. I only like either imaginative homemade or browny seed type! Anyway i would recommend if u thinking of going! Shame bout the location tho, i always think it is important! Great service, good food, well done all x joy

Llantrisant, United Kingdom
“What a lovely little place to eat!”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Myself, hubbie and our 10 yr son ate at the Bistro last night. Our food was lovely and my son said it was the best pizza he had ever tasted! It is family friendly with an excellent choice of food and drinks for kids too. Super hospitality and good home cooked food. The atmosphere and decor was relaxed. Excellent choice of food at very reasonable prices I thought. I did expect it to be busier for a Thursday evening though as it is the type of place I would expect (and deserves) to be full. If the owners haven't done so already, they should consider promoting it to all the local offices as it is the perfect place to meet for lunch or even after work - wind down with friends, enjoy a delicious meal with a crisp, cold glass of Pinot Grigio! We will certainly visit again!

Swansea, United Kingdom
“Good food and excellent service”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Went here the other week using a voucher from group on or living social. Good food, great service and coffee is within a small group of the best in town. Can't wait to try the pizza... Will update on that. :-)