Was supposed to have gone to Barcelona for my 50th but couldn't fly due to ear problems. Wanted something a bit different and came upon the Mirador on late rooms. Stayed for 2 nights in the oriental suite which was certainly different!
Don't really think that I can add anything to the great reviews on here already.
Great welcome from Phil, fab complimentary goodies including chocolates and wine.
Breakfast was superb, as much as you wanted, cooked to your own preference.
As we had the oriental suite we had a separate den with another flat screen television, as well as the one in the bedroom, we certainly we had lots of space. Roomy bathroom too with shower and bath with lovely complimentary toiletries.
Can understand why reviews are so good, we will be back.
Deb and Gary from Dudley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just one mile from Swansea's bustling city centre, yet on the edge of the infamous Gower Peninsular, The Mirador lay bespoke; tailor made for your requirements. Offering a subtle break from reality, The Mirador boasts FREE High Speed WiFi, DVD TVs and CD alarm clocks in every room. Its uniqueness is apparent and appealing, its divergence is different from anywhere else, yet it remains unquestionably bespoke: Custom made for a discerning customer.....! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Mirador Boutique Town House - Swansea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirador Town House - Swansea Hotel Swansea
- The Mirador Boutique Town House - Swansea Wales