What a wonderful place to stay in Swansea. Uniquely and imaginatively decorated room - I stayed in the French room. Spotlessly clean with lots of lovely thoughtful little touches. A friendly and helpful welcome and a gorgeous veggie breakfast for me finished off a perfect stay. Thank you very much indeed Phil and Jeanette. I'll be back and also recommending you to all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just one mile from Swansea's bustling city centre, yet on the edge of the infamous Gower Peninsular, The Mirador lay bespoke; tailor made for your requirements. Offering a subtle break from reality, The Mirador boasts FREE High Speed WiFi, DVD TVs and CD alarm clocks in every room. Its uniqueness is apparent and appealing, its divergence is different from anywhere else, yet it remains unquestionably bespoke: Custom made for a discerning customer.....! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Mirador Boutique Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirador Town House - Swansea Hotel Swansea
- The Mirador Boutique Town House Swansea, Wales