We stayed one night at the Mirador and it was one of the best places we have stayed yet. The welcoming was most welcoming even though we arrived at eight in the evening. We were actually upgraded to the Suite which was most amazing. The chill out room was fantastic. We both had a wonderful nights sleep in the huge bed and we watched dvd's from the massive collection. Breakfast was cooked to perfection and there were every cereal you could imagine to choose from. The rooms are decorated to a very high standard and nothing is left out. The bathroom had so many little touches from deodorant spray to razors. Honestly it was fantastic. An absolute fantastic bargain for the price.
Wish we could stay again but we are actually moving just round the corner this weekend.
Please please book a room here you won't be disappointed, I guarantee.
Simmonette & Barry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just one mile from Swansea's bustling city centre, yet on the edge of the infamous Gower Peninsular, The Mirador lay bespoke; tailor made for your requirements. Offering a subtle break from reality, The Mirador boasts FREE High Speed WiFi, DVD TVs and CD alarm clocks in every room. Its uniqueness is apparent and appealing, its divergence is different from anywhere else, yet it remains unquestionably bespoke: Custom made for a discerning customer.....! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Mirador Boutique Town House - Swansea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirador Town House - Swansea Hotel Swansea
- The Mirador Boutique Town House - Swansea Wales