Decided to give this place a try after seeing other positive reviews.glad I did!
It was easy enough to find&after a warm welcome by Phil,the owner,I was shown to my room.
I was in the Africa themed room,which was warm&welcoming.Bathroom a little on the small side but very clean&well equipped with shampoo,shower gel etc.The room itself was also clean&equipped with tv/DVD(you can borrow dvds from the owners huge collection)plenty of tea,coffee,water,sweets&biscuits.even a electric blanket on the comfy bed!Free WiFi is also included which is always welcome.A special mention must go to the breakfast which was lovely.plenty of choice&all freshly cooked,basically an 'all you can eat'with Phil even offering to make you anything not on the menu!It's these little touches that sets these places apart from the big hotel chains.Next time I'm in Swansea I know where I'll be staying!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just one mile from Swansea's bustling city centre, yet on the edge of the infamous Gower Peninsular, The Mirador lay bespoke; tailor made for your requirements. Offering a subtle break from reality, The Mirador boasts FREE High Speed WiFi, DVD TVs and CD alarm clocks in every room. Its uniqueness is apparent and appealing, its divergence is different from anywhere else, yet it remains unquestionably bespoke: Custom made for a discerning customer.....! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Mirador Boutique Town House - Swansea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirador Town House - Swansea Hotel Swansea
- The Mirador Boutique Town House - Swansea Wales